Part 8

Jimin was standing in front of a mirror, checking his outfit for the very final time as he waited for a message from a particular someone.

he had received a message some time ago from this particular someone that he was on his way to pick him up.

so here he was doing a final check on how he looked or if anything was missing.

well of course this particular someone was none other than Jungkook.

They had talked last night when Jungkook reached his home. more like Jungkook texted Jimin telling him that he reached as Jimin was being a bit chicken to text him. but still waiting for some miracle to happen that the other would text him.

and guess the miracle did happen. They ended up chatting for hours till late at night. before going to sleep since they needed to be up for their date in the morning.

so that brings us to now...

Once Jimin was completely satisfied with the way he looked, he decided to text Jungkook to check on where he was. Cause as per him it's been quite some time.

but as he was about to message him, he got a text from the said person saying that he was there, making Jimin rush to get his wallet and head out.

"Oh you're here already, that was so fast... I just texted you." Jungkook said as he saw Jimin rushing towards him.

"Yeah well I was about to text you to ask where you were when I got your text, so I rushed out immediately," Jimin explained.

"You didn't need to hurry you know, I wouldn't have minded to wait for a bit," Jungkook said.

"Oh it's ok, it wouldn't have made much difference, I was ready anyways just waiting for your text."

"Oh well then I hope I didn't make you wait too much" Jungkook asked.

"Oh no no, it was alright" Jimin denied.

"If you say so... well then shall we go?"

"Yeah, sure let's go!"

With that jungkook guided Jimin towards his car that he had bought specially for today. Normally he liked to walk around or use public transport to go to places. But today was special. So he decided to use his car to get them to places.

Jimin was amazed seeing the car as he didn't think the other owned a car as he had never seen him driving one.

"Never knew u had a car" Jimin commented as Jungkook opened the front passenger door for Jimin to get it.

"Well I did, but I prefer public transport more or just walking around if possible," Jungkook answered once he got in the driver's seat as well.

"That's nice, then what changed today? I wouldn't have minded using public transport." Jimin said.

"Well good to know but it is special today so no I prefer to drive you around myself,"

"Oh," Jimin blushed at that, having nothing to say in return.

He felt special, jungkook made him feel special. He always did with the way he treated him.

Seeing that Jimin didn't say anything after that, jungkook decided to get started with their day.

"Where are we going jungkookie?" Jimin asked after some time of them being in the car.

"For brunch, I asked you for last night. Did you forget? There is a nice restaurant I know, so I thought of taking you there. I hope it is ok with you, sorry I forgot to ask you about it beforehand." Jungkook said.