Part 1

Jungkook P.O.V.

As I was walking down the street, I came across a very old granny who was selling some flowers sitting by the road.

I felt bad for her, she must be sitting there for a long time now, it's gonna be 4 pm soon. I felt like helping her but I had no idea what to do.

The only thing that came to my mind was to buy all of those flowers but then what do I even do with them? Not like I had anyone to give them too

Hyung took Jin Hyung for a short trip to Jeju for Valentine's and Mom and Dad are in Busan... and well you know my love life situation.

I looked at the granny once again, sighing.

I just couldn't walk away either. What to do?

Well fuck it! I'll just get them all and probably use them as decorations in my gallery or just give them away for free outside it.

With that in mind, I walked closer to her. She noticed me I think since she asked him if I wanted some before I even got to her.

"H-Hi there young man, do you want some flowers? I freshly picked them from my garden today." She said in a slow, soft voice with a smile looking at me.

I smiled back at her before replying.

"Hello to you too granny and sure I would like to get some, the flowers look lovely" I complimented.

"well thank you, dear. So what would you like to get? A bouquet of them or just some loose flowers?" She asks showing me what all she had.

"Well, can I just get them all?" I said looking at all the flowers she had, they were quite a lot, how do I take them with me? well, I will figure something out.

she looked shocked, "A-All? What do you mean all son?"

"All meaning all of the flowers you have here, hope you don't mind me buying them," I said thoughtfully.

"Well, of course, why would I mind rather I am happy to sell it to you. you seem such a kind soul. the person you're getting them for must be a lucky one" She said getting all the flowers together packed for me. I blushed due to what she said though I had no one to get them to but well I didn't mind correcting her.

"So how much would it be granny?" I asked her. She looked up at me and smiled telling me a sum amount which didn't seem quite right for the amount of flowers she was giving me so I gave her a little bit more than what she asked for.

At first, she refused but I managed to somehow convince her to take it in return she wanted to treat me to coffee. I agreed as it wasn't much.

I thanked her and started gathering all the packages of flowers to take with me but as I thought I wasn't able to.

"Oh so, how will you manage to take them all with it... should I help call a cab for you or something?" She kindly offered as my hands were full of flowers.

"No granny thank you so much but my gallery is just 5 minute's walk from here I'll manage" I replied smiling at her.

"But there's a lot call someone to help you at least if you can."