🪐RULES AND PAYMENTS🪐

Behold, fellow literati, the venerable decrees that govern our literary odyssey and the coinage required to traverse this hallowed terrain.

》》》》》》》

Rules for participants:
1.Follow the host's account for updates.
2. Leave three sincere comments on any of my books on the first three chapters. (The comments should be 9 overall)
3.Give a shoutout for this book on your message board and tag me.
4.Add this book to your reading list for notification purposes.
5.Follow and do the payment of the judge which will be assigned to you.
6.Do not bribe the judges or do any illegal activities or else, you will be disqualified.
7.Update the host and your judge/s for any change in your username or book name.
8.Complete the payment until the given date to avoid disqualification.
9.Respect other participants and judges.
10. Your books must be in English only.
11. You can only enter up to 2 categories per person.
12. Comment Done next to your name if you already completed the payment for your judges.

》》》》》》》》》

Rules for judges:
1.Follow the host's account.
2.Give a shoutout for this book on your message board and tag me.
3.Add this book to your reading list for notification purposes.
4.Judge honestly and be responsible.
5.Do not take bribe or sell votes. You can be banned to the other upcoming contests and you will be disqualified.
6.Inform me if you are going to change your username.
7.If you have noticed something wrong with your participants or they didn't do the payments in time, report them to me.
8.Be respectful.
9. Provide feedback to the books you judged at the end of the judging.
10. Submit on time. Inform me if you want extensions.

》》》》》》》》》

May your literary sojourn be reminiscent of the sepia-toned epochs, where the quill was mightier than the sword, and each written word held the weight of a bygone era. Inscribe your odyssey in the annals of our literary chronicle, and let nostalgia infuse your narrative with the essence of a timeless epoch.