🪐UPDATE🪐

The meticulously crafted certificates and vibrant stickers are now meticulously prepared, poised to enhance the prestige of their recipients. Eagerly awaiting the esteemed title holders, these tokens of recognition stand as a testament to their achievements and dedication.

01/18/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

The Writing Style Category, now replete with exceptional entries, stands poised for the commencement of a captivating judging adventure. With a plethora of diverse styles awaiting evaluation, the journey promises to be an exploration of literary excellence and artistic expression.

01/18/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Games will be posted. Joining is optional, but it will gain your points for the new special awards.

Only participants can join to keep track of points per genre.

01/19/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

The Judging Period and the end of accepting forms will start on January 29 due to a tight schedule.

01/19/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Surprise prizes may be presented after the awards, so do not unfollow anyone! Strictly, no follow just to unfollow later! We do not encourage that here, so if you don't want to follow this main rule, disregard joining this community.

01/19/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

I decided to revise the timeline since this is just a mini book awards. Kindly check the 🪐Timeline🪐 for the updates there.

01/19/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Best in Writing Style results will now be out. Go and check it out once you receive the notification.

I received the results last night through your 'early bird' judge Kmytho. ♥︎

01/21/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Still looking for participants and judges, especially for Best Vocabulary and Grammar.

AlphaSheWolf- already sent her entry for Game 2. Still waiting for the others before I post all of the entries by next week. (schedule can change)

01/21/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

PAULENDONES is my co-host. She'll start to follow the winners of Writing Style soon. ♡

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

AlphaSheWolf- will be judging the 8 participants in Best in Title. Be sure to complete her payments.

01/25/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Get ready for updates for judging and your categories on the closing day, Jan. 29.

01/27/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

It's just in!

Those who have already entered two categories may enter another ONE category of your choice! Just remember that you cannot enter your book on the category with your name already placed on it.🧩

This is to fill the empty slots before this closes form acceptance. (Just for additional payment: Add two [or more] sincere comments on any of my books. Remember that I'm reading comments❤️)

01/27/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Who wants to become a judge to Best in Vocabulary and Grammar? Or do you know someone who can judge?

If none joins except for Aravis, the author will be moved to another category, and this particular category will be removed.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Another Bonus!

Those who have already entered three categories may enter another ONE category of your choice! Just remember that you cannot enter your book on the category with your name already placed on it.🧩

This is to fill the empty slots before this closes form acceptance. (Just for another additional payment: Add two [or more] sincere comments on any of my books. Remember that I'm reading comments❤️)

01/28/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

The book awards has only 191 votes out of 2.1k reads. If you like the book, I highly appreciate if you click the 'star' below.

01/30/24
•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Results will not be posted if the participants under that particular category do not do all the payments yet.

Undone payments under the released Best in Writing Style Results: Romantasy_love, Main Payments (9 comments on any of my books)

01/31/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Results might be moved due to the judges that still haven't finished judging the books.

03/02/24

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Participants who completed the payments will only be the ones who will receive the prizes so that it will be fair for those who followed.

If you have already made the payment, notify me kindly. ♡

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•