🪐PRIZES (PARTICIPANTS)🪐

Here is the list of prizes awaiting the imminent victors of this competition.

But, before delving further, allow me to articulate unequivocally: each one of you is esteemed in my eyes, for you have demonstrated unparalleled dedication in your literary endeavors. The craft of writing demands not only patience but also unwavering diligence, consistency, and myriad other attributes, and in these aspects, you all already stand as remarkable individuals.

I understand the sting of defeat, having experienced it myself on numerous occasions. Yet, what is paramount is your perseverance; continue forging ahead, as a plethora of opportunities awaits. Perhaps not on this occasion, but in subsequent endeavors, your diligence will assuredly yield substantial rewards.

The primary objective behind organizing this contest is to foster enjoyment, cultivate new connections, and facilitate learning and growth. Therefore, in the face of disappointment, do not succumb to demotivation. Understand that not clinching victory today does not diminish your worth; instead, it serves as a stepping stone towards future triumphs. My intention in hosting this contest extends beyond the mere pursuit of accolades. It is an avenue for camaraderie, knowledge acquisition, and personal development.

I implore you not to view this as a setback, but rather, an opportunity for learning. Absorb the lessons embedded in this competition and integrate them into your future creations.

.
.
.

First Place🥇
A sticker
A permanent follow from my co-host and judge
A shoutout from me, co-host, and your judge
Book will be added to my and to the judge's reading list
An interview

Second Place 🥈
A sticker
A permanent follow from my co-host
A shoutout from me and your judge
Book will be added to my and to the judge's reading list

Third Place 🥉
A sticker
A shoutout from me and your judge
Book will be added to my and to the judge's reading list

Participation Awards 🎖
Certificate of Participation

Participation Awards 🎖Certificate of Participation