🪐Best in Writing Style Final Results🪐

Yes, everyone! It's up early! Don't forget to thank your judge once you read the feedbacks. No matter what the results are, I'm all so proud of you.

Kindly complete the Main Payments and your Judge's Payments. Once you did, you'll get your rewards ♥︎ Please complete them because what's the point of our hard work if you don't follow. Also, it's unfair to the other contestants who did. 🥲🥹🥺

Those who completed the Payments, you'll be getting your rewards soon.

Those who still didn't, you may check the 🪐Rules and Payments section🪐.

Check the emoji marks on the 🪐Participants🪐 section to know your status. If I was wrong or you have queries, just message me kindly.

And, I'll say this again: NO UNFOLLOWING EACH OTHER.

For more information, just check the other sections of the Awards.

This is important!

And now, without further ado, these are the awaited results:

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

JUDGE: Kmytho

Judge's Note- "Before we get to the results. Let me tell you all that I had an extremely difficult time judging this category! You all have such amazing writing skills hence never leave writing! Do not feel discouraged, if you have not placed in the top 3. There is always room for improvement!"
____________________________________

1st Position- Emphemeral Wings|•Carnival Row| by SilverMist707

1)Originality- 10/10
2)Creativity- 10/10
3)Hook- 9/10
4)Catchiness- 9/10
5)Vocabulary- 10/10
6)Grammar- 10/10
7)Use of words- 10/10

Total- 68/70

Review- I loved this! The setting, the descriptions, characters (even their names were unique!)(Philo and melody)this story has everything to offer and I definitely recommend it! It took me the first chapter to get hooked to the book but by chapter 5 I already loved a character!(Vign) Great job with the portrayal of scenes and bringing out the emotions of the characters through their actions and dialogues!
____________________________________

2nd Position- Dungeon by Ablazeisaleo

1)Originality- 7/10
2)Creativity- 10/10
3)Hook- 10/10
4)Catchiness- 9/10
5)Vocabulary- 10/10
6)Grammar- 10/10
7)Use of words- 10/10

Total- 66/70

Review- This story is written very well. The author has a brilliant ability to portray human emotions! (reference chapter 2, Bryan's portrayal about himself) The unique starting hooked me! And the use of italics is also done wherever required! I feel like this plot is slightly common but your way of presenting was amazing. The catch went slightly down in chapter 3 but you caught my attention in chapter 5! I will come back to this book soon!
____________________________________

3rd Position- Stay Mine by lostlovefairy

1)Originality- 10/10
2)Creativity- 10/10
3)Hook- 7/10
4)Catchiness- 7/10
5)Vocabulary- 9/10
6)Grammar- 7/10
7)Use of words- 8/10

Total- 58/70

Review- The story is written on a quite a sensitive topic and you earn my respect for that! It took me the second chapter to get hooked and due to the same reason the catchiness rubric also went down. Few grammatical errors were spotted but it isn't a big problem! Roughly going through the initial chapters could help you. What I really liked was how you portrayed the love between Alan and Fiza! And Faisal's appearance at the end of chapter 5 was the best cliffhanger and I internally hoped that he wouldn't come between this beautiful couple! (That's how much I was absorbed in the story) The major areas where you need to focus on are- •Editing the first chapter a bit, •Rather than narrating about the center couple, a little description would enhance the story!
____________________________________

4th Position- His Mishti by Itshikha

1)Originality- 10/10
2)Creativity- 10/10
3)Hook- 7/10
4)Catchiness- 8/10
5)Vocabulary- 9/10
6)Grammar- 5/10
7)Use of words- 6/10

Total- 55/70

Review- The beginning hooked me, and I was quite emotional. You had an amazing opening paragraph and that caught my attention the most. There were minimum grammatical errors but in chapter 4 and 5 they increased. I feel like your writing style went down a little in chapter 4 and 5! They mainly had dialogues and less descriptions. I suggest you rewrite these chapters the way you wrote the first 3 chapters. (I saw too many exclamation marks almost everywhere and it would have been much more effective if you could have described the shock and excitement through words) Doing so will increase your chances of winning next time.
____________________________________

5th Position- His Devilish Queen by Romantasy_love

1)Originality- 10/10
2)Creativity- 9/10
3)Hook-8/10
4)Catchiness- 4/10
5)Vocabulary- 4/10
6)Grammar- 4/10
7)Use of words- 5/10

Total- 44/70

Review- Do not feel disheartened on coming 5th! I can see that this is your first story so making mistakes is really natural. It seems like your writing style is narrative rather than descriptive. I really liked chapter 1, but then things went downhill. You were neither able to describe the surroundings of the characters (which are quite important) nor the dialogues. Dialogues are not framed this way- This is from your story. Chapter 4.

"Yeah! For sure... I replied while scrolling in my phone

●Mistakes- The two inverted colons were missing(hence it seems like the dialogue isn't complete), grammatical error and no punctuation mark. (I have noticed that throughout the book)●

It could have been framed as- >

"Yeah! For sure." I replied while scrolling through my phone.

This is just an example. Several mistakes are spotted in the book and hence as a reader I was being pulled out from time to time.
____________________________________