🪐Best Book Title Pending Results🪐

Kindly complete the Main Payments and your Judge's Payments. Once you did, you'll get your rewards ♥︎ Please complete them because what's the point of our hard work if you don't follow. Also, it's unfair to the other contestants who did. 🥲🥹🥺

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Judged by: AlphaSheWolf-

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

{FIRST BATCH:}
_
_
_
Parth Provobhika: Pristine Hues Of His Peace By dwarkaratna
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
Hook: 9/15
Catchiness: 5/10
Mystery Meter: 3/5
Total Points: 37/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final thoughts? I thought this was a very unique Title for this book. Especially for it being in the culture that it's in. It makes it even more interesting. Makes me want to read it just so I get to know a bit more about the culture, as I don't know much about this type of culture. The only issue I have with it though, is the length of the name for this book. Sometimes names for a book should be kept short and sweet to help people to remember the name better. I don't want to change your mind about your own title, but maybe take out "Parth Provobhika" and keep it just as "Pristine Hues Of His Peace. Of course I still love the title the way it is and think it's very different from other titles I have seen in the past. I think you did an amazing, beautiful job with you're Title either way. It was very unique and I like that. Excellent work.

.

Total Eclipse Of The Heart By strawberry1d
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
Hook: 13/15
Catchiness: 7:10
Mystery Meter: 4/5
Total Points: 44/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final Thoughts? This was a very beautiful Title. I enjoyed the tie of an eclipse to reference two hearts. Like the phases of the moon in the end it's an eclipse. So I really, really enjoyed that illusion. Other thoughts are that this title just fits so well with the book. I honestly see people would want to read a book that has the title exactly like yours is. So in conclusion, I think you did a very awesome job with the title. I just love it. Excellent work.

.

Laws Of Emotions By Kmytho
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 10/10
Creativity: 6/10
Hook: 12/15
Catchiness: 6/10
Mystery Meter: 2/5
Total Points: 36/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final Thoughts? I really like how the Title is short. Rather easy on the brain to remember the Title in the first place. Other things that I enjoyed was how it fits the story itself. So all in all I think you did a wonderful job. Keep up the good work. Excellent job.

.

Divine Reckoning: Mahabharata's Resurgence in Kaliyuga By: Shree_313
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 5/10
Creativity: 6/10
Hook: 5/15
Catchiness: 3/10
Mystery Meter: 3/5
Total Points: 22/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final Thoughts? I think the title is a bit hard to understand considering the language it's in. Plus the title is a bit too long. So it's harder for people to remember it or find it in the future especially if it's someone who only speaks English. In my opinion I think you should keep "Divine Reckoning" and erase the other part of the title or keep "Divine Reckoning: Mahabharata's Resurgence" and erase the last part of the title. It's short and sweet and to the point. Otherwise it was very cool and I think you still did a beautiful job. Excellent work.

.

Crossroads By: _Ash_es
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 5/10
Creativity: 5/10
Hook: 10/15
Catchiness: 5/10
Mystery Meter: 5/5
Total Points: 30/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final Thoughts? I really, really like how the title is very, very, very short. It's super easy to remember and I dig for short titles. I do think the title also fits super nicely with the book as well. So my final thoughts about this is I think it's rather a fun short name and I think you did a wonderful job with it. Excellent work.

.
.
.
.
.

{SECOND BATCH:}
_
_
_
His Year Declaration By: BeautyLovesThatBeast
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 8/10
Creativity: 7/10
Hook: 9/15
Catchiness: 6/10
Mystery Meter: 5/5
Total Points: 35/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final Thoughts? I really like the shortness of this Title. I also really like the Mystery feel it gives, wondering what his declaration is going to be or what it is or what's going to happen to him and so on. I really like this title so you did a wonderful job! Excellent work!

.

Fates Converged: A Witch's Vow By: EnigmaEpic
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 7/10
Creativity: 6/10
Hook: 8/15
Catchiness: 8/10
Mystery Meter: 5/5
Total Points: 34/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final thoughts? I really like the name of this Title the way it is, but I do think it's a tad bit long for a Title. You could keep it as "Fates Converged" or "A Witch's Vow". To shorten it, but that's your choice. I do find the title to be rather interesting and does make me want to read the book to find out what's hiding inside. Other thoughts are that I think it's rather unique and I love the feel/vibe it gives me which is mysterious to me in some way. Great work!

.

Oops! I Jumped The Wrong Guy By: ZenCave
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
Hook: 13/15
Catchiness: 6/10
Mystery Meter: 5/5
Total Points: 44/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final thoughts? Ummm....a little confused by the Title on what it means, but I couldn't help, but laugh at the Title too. I think, by every title I ever judged, only yours actually made me laugh. I find this is going to be a humorous book? I mean based on a Title like that I would assume. I really liked this Title and I think...I think it's by far out there and unusual, but in a good way. I say this was by far funny and very amazing job on making me laugh based on a Title! Nice work!

.

A Memory Of Starflies By: Aravis-Brightspell
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 8/10
Creativity: 7/10
Catchiness: 7/10
Hook: 12/15
Mystery Meter: 5/5
Total Points: 39/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final Thoughts?
I think this Title sounds very pretty. I really like it and I also really like how semi-short it is. I honestly don't think there's anything I would personally suggest to change the Title. I honestly think I like it exactly the way it is. So I'd say great, excellent work! Very beautiful, pretty Title!

.

Cataract Of Delusion By: new_erasktaylor
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Originality: 8/10
Creativity: 9/10
Catchiness: 8/10
Hook: 10/15
Mystery Meter: 5/5
Total Points: 40/50
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Final Thoughts? I really like the short length of the Title. I also like how it's mysterious in a way. Least I think so. So I think that's a super good touch/feel to the Title. Overall I think it was excellent work and good thinking for the Title!

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Who won??? 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵✨️✨️