𝗃𝖺𝗒𝗄𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇 ᶜᴼᴺᶜᴱᴿᵀ

- 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝖩𝖠𝖸𝖪𝖫𝖨𝖢𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖲 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍.

Nina Je'Viez Nuno Sanchez was getting ready for a concert

Nina Je'Viez Nuno Sanchez was getting ready for a concert. She had been listening to this man's music for quite some time now: he was charming, from what she could tell based off the interviews, and her own presumptions he was polite, sexy, shy, and definitely dangerous. His raps consisted of dissing people he or gang (oy) killed. Least of all. He was her Past Lover.

As Nina was finishing up her makeup: she got a text from her bestfriend Clarisse. Clarisse had been her bestfriend for years. Helped her through breakups, high school, college, shit even middle school and elementary school. She read the text. "Hey bitch you done? Im outside." As she reads it she hears a honk. Nina responds with "yes I just need to get dressed, give me 5." She said hearting her best friends message. As she gets up she puts on her clothes. And lemme tell you she PTSOO!!

Nina finished getting dressed and grabbed her purse and keys. She got in the passenger seat to her bestfriends Mercedes. "Well shit bitch I like what you did with the interior." She smiled at her bestfriend. "Thank youuu." "Look at you though." She winked. You were wearing pink fitted shorts and a pink matching crop top, and your hair was straight.

SOME CONTEXT:

Nina scrolled on her phone as they were driving to the concert

Nina scrolled on her phone as they were driving to the concert. She was scared, happy, overwhelmed and everything at all her emotions. Seeing her past lover who was an uprising star? I mean.. that's gotta be something. As Nina scrolled she seen JAYKLICKINS post. It was a black screen, a time, and the concerts address.

𝖩𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:
_______

I seen a girl named "Nina Je'Viez Nuno Sanchez." Book my concert. Im thinking this can't be The Nina. My ex. I check the statement of her booking and it's a premium. The premium booking is the concert and a meet and greet. I stare at the screen, dumbfounded. It's been almost a decade since I left NYC to pursue my music career. Yet my heart has always been with her.