𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖾𝗆ᴱˣ

-𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗉.
𖣔

Crystal jani Pérez was finishing her clients nails, adding some topcoat when suddenly her ex Em walked in

Crystal jani Pérez was finishing her clients nails, adding some topcoat when suddenly her ex Em walked in. Crystal had a little spot that was open-housed strictly for her . She hadn't noticed but he sat in the entrance while she was in the back. As she took her clients hand out the UV lamp she added some cuticle oil and took some pictures. As she was waking her client out she seen em. She counted the money her client gave her. $320.

Crystal turns to em and scoffs. "Bro what are you doing here, your mad DAYROOM." She said sounding hurt from her ex's past doings. "Aye ma just gimme a chance." He says stepping closer and she steps back. "No. Get out nigga." You said annoyed. He stares at you and scoffs. "Ma listen to me." He said getting onto his phone showing you receipts. 🧾

𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪 <<

Em was at the studio when the shade room posted. It was a photo of him and a blonde white chick from 2 years ago. He met Crystal a few months after this so he cut off all contact with the girl. Although he did go on a 2 man with her, and his friend came along with his date aka her bestfriend.

Crystal was tagged in a photo of the two, and she definitely seen it. Because as soon as she seen it she sent em a nasty text, and changed the locks on her doors since she gave him a key: he tried to get in contact with her but it had been about 3 weeks since he seen her.

𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 ⏯️

Crystal read the messages. She went over to her cushioned stool and sat on it. Em trailing behind her, and standing right behind her. "You believe me now ma?" He said taking the phone from her. "Yeah whatever." I said trying to push past him but he pushed me down onto the stool and gets inbetween my legs. He pulls my panties down and blows cool air down my canal.

Em harshly slides his fingers into my wetness. "Damn ma you so wet." He says, curling his fingers and hitting my g-spot at just the right pace causing me to throw my head back. He does this over and over until I squirt on his hand. "You believe me now ma?" He said walking over to my sink and washing his hands. He looks back to see a sweaty, fucked out Crystal. "Yes, shit I do." I said panting.

A/N: personally I never seen a whiyeboyem imagine so I decided to be the first? :). Anyways leave a comment and hit dat .

455 words

𝑳𝑬𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻. 💋