𝗄𝖺𝗒𝖿𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖺ᵛᴵᴰᴱᴼ

- 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗄𝖺𝗒𝖿𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖺/ 𝖪𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗓.
𖣔

Amelia cavilo glo was at a smash or pass video, with an upcoming star Kay flocka/ava Kevin Perez

Amelia cavilo glo was at a smash or pass video, with an upcoming star Kay flocka/ava Kevin Perez. It was finally your turn and you sat on the stool starring at him. He was fine.. Dominican, curly hair, perfect brows, tatted up, built just right, he was perfect. "You gon say something ma?" Kevin said. "Oh- yeah, what was your question?" "What's your name, lil ma?" He asked. Ma just got you every time. You tried not to smile but he could see it on your face.

You collected your thoughts and told him your name: "it's Amelia." You said shyly. He looked at you then smiled. "Well Amelia you fine asl." You smiled and thanked him. He asked you a few questions, although one took you by surprise. "So Amelia how you do in bed?" You stopped in your tracks as you were sorta shy but nasty. He looked at you and smiled. "I can show you better than I can tell you." You said feeling bold. All the guys in the back "OUUU, GET SOME KAY, DAMN!"s were heard. He chuckled and then you asked him a question.

"You think you can pick me up?" You said boldly. He smiled and said yes. "Cmere." You walked over to him and he picked you up by the legs. You blushed as you were face to face. "Ima hit it like this." He said as your legs were crossed around him and he was holding onto your thighs. "huh?" You said immediately getting down because of how flabbergasted you were. He smiled and raised his eyebrows.

Amelia hearts started beating because of how nervous and horny he just made her. She crossed her legs when she sat back down Noticing how tight she crossed her legs he smiled at her, then he asked her a few more questions.

ミ𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯彡

As it was about time to go, Amelia was starting to walk out of the studio before she got grabbed and pulled into a separate closed off room. Before she could scream a hand was put over her mouth: and it was Kevin. "Don't scream ma." He said taking his hand off her lips. She stood there dumbfounded until she kissed her harshly, turning it into a make out session. He trailed his lips down from her mouth to her neck, searching for her gspot.

ミ𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯彡

As Amelia was leaving her face was red, her hair was sweaty and she reeked of sex, men, and Kevin. She wouldn't forget this night at all. Well she planned it would happen again. Until she reached into her pocket to put her phone away, but felt a peice of paper.

212-908-7432
"Call me."

A/N:  spicy assfff? Part 2? 🥴. Make sure to click dat star, and comment.

476 words.

𝑳𝑬𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻. 💋