𝖽𝖽𝗈𝖺𝗌𝗆𝖺 ᴶᴱᴬᴸᴼᵁˢ

- 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖽𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌 .

Jasmien roschell jersêy was starring at her boyfriend while he was yelling at her for "flirting" with his homeboys

Jasmien roschell jersêy was starring at her boyfriend while he was yelling at her for "flirting" with his homeboys. You sigh and walk out the room not trying to hear his shenanigans. He scoffed and follows you out the room and  keeps yelling. You turn around and push him back. "DAVID SHUT THE FUCK UP." you said feeling bold. Knowing you were about to get fucked up. He plants the meanest mug on his face and as you were about to walk off he grabs your arm and shoved you into the nearest room.

Which happened to be the bathroom. "Tf you just say ?" He says angrily. You stutter trying to gather the courage you thought you had before. "Nothing David damn." You try walking past him to leave the situation. Which quickly escalated to him pushing you against the wall and attacking your neck. You let out soft moans as he pulls your shorts down and rolls up your shirt revealing no panties and no bra on. He trails his fingers down to your warm and shoves them into you without a warning. "David, fuck." You said as he pumps his hands inside and outside of you. "So what was you saying earlier?" He said starring directly into your eyes.

He knows eye contact makes you nervous. You look down starring at his fingers going in and out of you. He doesn't like this response and grabs your chin forcing you to look at him with his free hand. "I ain't gon ask again jasmien." He says starring at you. You let out a few whimpers and moans. He pumps his fingers faster , waiting on your response and all you can do is moan and shake your head. "N-nothing Dav-" you get cut off by your orgasm. He pulls his fingers out of you, licking them clean. "act right next time." He said picking you up and placing you onto the counter. He gets a rag and whips off the mess you made on yourself. Cleaning your legs and the outside of your 🐱.

He teases you a bit by trailing his thumb along your clit and let you let out soft moans. He kissed your neck down your your stomach the. Stopping at your waist line. "See I was gon eat it, but you was acting like you got no sense today." He standing up. He pulled down your shirt and pulled up your pants and you both leave the bathroom.

A/N: DAMNNNN. 😳 welp! Make sure to click that star and leave a recommendation on how you felt or leave a request.

421 words.

𝑳𝑬𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻. 💋