𝗅𝗎𝗁𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾𝗋͏ ᴸᴵˢᵀᴱᴺ

- 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖳𝗒𝗅𝖾𝗋.

Cienna Nicole Essance had gotten into an argument with her boyfriend Tyler

Cienna Nicole Essance had gotten into an argument with her boyfriend Tyler. He had told her to not go to this block party, because the block was hot. which she did not. So she threw a get together at their house while he was at the stu. Cienna texted her bestfriend "Areis" to help her throw this party. Which to areis obliged.

𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯
________

As everyone was walking in , she started to smell weed, perfumes, a touch of bounce that ass which almost made puke come outta her nose. And sex smell. Damn bitches getting it in before parties? She laughs quietly to herself. She walks over to the dj and tells her to turn up the music. The Dj was none other than Dj sky high. A very intelligent and interesting dj. As the music turned up , so did she. "ROTATION." by stunna girl started playing. Cienna hopped on the counter and started throwing her ass. Which she gained an attraction as the party hostess and how good her ass was moving.

Cienna throws her ass in circles, does splits, and twerks on her knees. Call her Cardi B because shit she was a skrippa right then and there. There was random hands slapping her ass, recorders, flashes, everything. Ass was everywhere on everyone's story.

𝖳𝗒𝗅𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
__________

I was recording in the studio, and my phone started blowing up. I clicked on my hbs story to see my girlfriend, Cienna. Throwing ass at a party. I look in the background and I recognize a few things. She wasn't at a party, she THREW the party. He groans at her ignorance and gets up. "Yo dd, ddot, da guys, im Rey head out ci is trippin frl." Tyler said annoyed. "Na frl I am to because why areis at a party?" "Throwing ass." Notti said standing up. "Yeah, I know exactly where they at." Tyler and notti head out and get into Tyler's black BMW 2024.

𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯

As Tyler and Notti pull up to the party, Tyler pulls out his gun and pulls the trigger letting shots go through the air. As soon as this happens everyone starts flying out the house, even someone jumped out the window. Tyler rolls his eyes at how many niggas he recognized came flying out who claim to be "so hood." Tyler and notti walk into the house, and he sees Cienna and areis taking shots. Unbothered. As they know that it was there jealous, overprotective boyfriends.

Cienna and Areis turn to their boyfriends and notti mouths something that makes Areis get up instantly. "Hey I'll see you later mi amor:" Areis said hugging her bestfriend and kissing her goodbye. "Well." Cienna said getting up ready to walk upstairs but Tyler grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. Gripping her throat. "Do you ever listen.?" He said very upset.

___________
ミ𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯彡

Tyler was slamming aggressively into Cienna causing her to let out whimpers and cuss words. "FUCK TY SLOW DOWN." She said panting and sighing. "Nah youn wanna listen?" "Take this dick." He said drilling into her giving her violent thrust. "You gon listen next time?" He said cooing into her ear. She could barely respond, his mouth next to her ear, him pounding into her, the pleasure was all to overwhelming. "Answer me." He said purposely going faster. He grabbed her by the neck, putting her hands behind her back so she could stop running. "answer me baby." He said nonstop drilling into the back of her. She managed to let out a few head nods and, and a slight yes.

Seeing her crumble was all he needed.

_____

After Tyler and Cienna had finished she was laying on his chest starring at his tattoos and his eyes. "Ma." He said tapping her side. "Hm?" She whimpered. "I don't want you to ever get hurt because of the life im involved in. Please be more careful of what you do baby." "I promise I will." She holds out her pinky and he crosses it. Kissing it. "I love you." Tyler says. "I love you more my heart."

A/N: SOME SLIGHTTTT. Make sure to click da , and comment on how you feel. 🥴

714 words

𝑳𝑬𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻. 💋