𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗍ˢᵀᴼᴺᴱᴰ

- 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇𝖾𝖽.
𖣔

۞𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖯𝖮𝖵۞

۞𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖯𝖮𝖵۞

Deniyah jérez Rosie was smoking in the Car with her bestfriend . She loved him more than anything, more than an bestfriend. She never said anything due to the risk of ruining their friendship but she loved everything about him. The way his lips curled into a smile, the way his curls popped, the way his voice cracked when he was upset, the way he was so easily able to communicate his emotions. They had been Batman and robin.

𝖣𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

Darrien turned his bestfriend. He starred at her curly blonde hair with blue skunk stripes. Her perfect pink lips. Her brown skin, and how it shimmered. He loved everything about her. He was in love with her. You were both sitting in the back of his BMW , stoned with a blunt in both of your hands. "I love you." Darrien said.

Deniyah turned to her bestfriend and laughed. "Nigga pleaseee." she said dragging out the e. He starred at her. "For real Niyah." "I do." Deniyah closed her legs shut, feeling a warmth pool between them she stayed quiet. "Do you love me?" He asked. "How could he ask that?" She thought to herself.

"Darrien. I love everything about you, the way you smell, the way you talk to me, the way you would kill for me, the way your voice cracks when your angry, your hugs, your kisses, everything."

"How could i not love you?" She said turning to him. This took him by surprise. His breath hitched as it was cold, but hot. It was tense and it was slow burning. He smashed his lips into hers. She kissed him back. There tongues searching for desire, love, power, affection, love, lust, and each other. They both finally pull away and gasp. "So you finally admit it huh?" Darrien looks at her and smiles. She rolls her eyes and scoffs. "Boy don't get ahead of yourself now."

A/N: that was tense. 🫣 What yall think? , leave a comment and don't forget to hit dat .

345 words.

𝑳𝑬𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻. 💋