𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂 𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺ᶠᴱᵁᴰ

-𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 .
𖣔❀

Esasia nulu collete was currently arguing with her boyfriend but she suspected he was cheating

Esasia nulu collete was currently arguing with her boyfriend but she suspected he was cheating. He came home at 1 in the morning. Smelling like , weed, booze and just drugs. He's been doing this for at least a month and she's just now saying something bout it. "Notti you came home yesterday at 1 in the morning, you're just now getting here at 3!" You said walking over to y'all's bedroom.

Fed up with him you get on the bed and grab the remote. He follows you in there like a lost puppy and closes the door. "You tryna say I'm cheating?" He says taking off his coat and timbs. "YES THATS WHAT IM TRYNA SAY WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY??" You said yelling as he climbs on the bed.

"Ever since you lost Elijah you became different." You said shyly as his cold hands rest on your inner thigh. "Baby I'm sorry, I'm not cheating you can look through my phone I've just been struggling, he was my brother man. I miss him." He says handing you the phone, unlocked.

"Esasia I love you and only you." Notti says kissing down your neck. You sigh and moan, and you feel him smile into your neck. He pushes you down and gets on top of you, sucking and licking your gspot. His hands travel up and down your body, stopping at the waist band of your pants . He pulls them down , throwing them across the room and pulls down your Victoria secret panties. "All this for me ma?" He said sticking 2 fingers into your hole. He's still sucking and kissing down your neck, and he pulls his fingers out, he sinks down your your warmth.

This was new for you and notti. As he never ate you out before, you were shy. You closed your legs. He didn't reply well to this response and he pried them open. Licking a stripe over your folds he then parts your lips with his fingers and sucks onto your clit. You let out soft moans and sighs as he's giving you immense pleasure. His hands travel up your body, and grabs onto your boobs, and plays with your nipples. As his tongue was going in and out of you, he pushed your legs farther apart and you let out soft high moans.

ミ𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯彡

Notti and Esasia were done doing the deed, and he looked at her. "Ma I love you and ima try my best to come home early and stay more sober." He said kissing her neck. "It's okay notti and I love you to, please just don't scare me like that ever again." He smiled and nodded.

A/n: HOW WAS IT BITCHES? Personally this might be like my 2nd fav writing. 💋 make sure to click that star and comment!

482 words

𝑳𝑬𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻. 💋