chapter thirty nine

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 39 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which all thanks to the help
of trent john alexander arnold,
jelena is finally saved.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(if you're dry readers this chapter i'm leaving wattpad forever.)

madrid has beaches btw in this fic. they kissed on a beach in chapter seventeen and now they're having sex on the beach!!!

EWW YOU DIRTY MINDED WEIRDOS!!! i meant the drink 'sex on the beach' not literal sex ON the beach. honestly 🙄

please ignore any typos, i rushed this chapter x

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

                                ELENA WAS NOT JOKING when she asked the girls who was up for a trip to madrid, because here they all were, in the airport, waiting for trent to walk back over with their seat numbers and tickets.

"i can't believe i agreed to this," olivia grumbled to herself, tiredly laying her head on emily's shoulder due to the fact it was literally two in the morning.

"you can sleep on the plane, shush," daniela, who had taken on the role as airport mum, said with a pointed look, smiling at trent as he made his way over with their tickets.

"four of us are sitting together in a row of four, and the other three are sitting in a row of four just with an extra seat," trent stated, handing out the tickets as the girls instantly started to check for who they were sat with.

"it looks like i'm sat with liv and lottie," dani said, and the girls smiled at each other as they cheered, only for their smiles to quickly drop as the three looked over at elena.

elena closed her eyes with a tired sigh. "so that means i'm sat with trent, chloe, and emily."

"don't act too excited," chloe scoffed, folding her arms over her chest as the trio glared at elena. 

"it's only about three hours, you'll be fine," lottie patted her on her shoulder.

"wanna swap seats then?"

"fuck no."

"i'm so offended right now," emily muttered, trent and chloe agreeing with her as they quickly moved away from the conversation and started to play a game of smash or pass in the airport.

"now that they're occupied and won't bother any of us, what's your plan?" daniela asked, the remaining girls sitting around as they waited for their flight to be called.

"i don't know," elena realised, her eyes widening. "what the fuck? i'm travelling to madrid for a boy and i don't know what i'm gonna say to him. how bad is that?!"

"well for starters a nice hello would be cute," lottie nodded, causing olivia to sigh at her joke, shaking her head at her.

"you're gonna tell him what happened with lando, and you're gonna tell him how you're sorry for not telling him sooner, but then you're also gonna tell him you expect an apology for the way he spoke to you and acted earlier," daniela listed off.