chapter fifty two

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 52 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which the big three are
wanting to make a grand return,
but the friend group are quick to
put them back in their places.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

LMAO SIKE

LAST CHAPTER WAS A JOKE PAHAHAHAHA AND U FELL FOR IT

(i got bullied into pranking you all. this was not my doing. do not blame me. i could NEVER ditch my sweet jelena like that but i am forever thankful for your kind messages bc although all of those things have no happened to me some other stuff has and i'm thankful to know you're all there for me xx)

enough of that before i start crying !!

if you're dry readers with chapter then i WILL be discontinuing this xxx

ignore any typos, i couldn't see my screen properly through all my tears 😭😭😭😭😭😭

and ignore how shitty and rushed this chapter is, i can't write when i'm upset

          . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

BREAKING NEWS !

Lil Tjay releases an old, private phone call between him and his ex, Elena Hamilton, halfway through his latest single, which appears to be aimed towards her.

The phone call consisted of a thirty second conversation between them in which he told her that he could leave her for any girl if he simply wanted to, and Elena went on to say "but you're the only boy for me."

This seemed to be a direct attack towards Elena and her relationship with footballer, Jude Bellingham, as she goes on to say she cannot see herself with any other boy apart from Lil Tjay, the phone call clearly being from when they were together!

Fans are speculating what caused Lil Tjay to suddenly release this private and old phone call between them, whilst others question how Jude and Elena will respond.

Was it a direct attack? And what were Lil Tjay's intentions with this?

Let us know your thoughts!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

TWITTER

username2 | @user2
RICKY WHEN I CATCH YOU 😡 WHEN I CATCH YOU RICKYY 😡 HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO LEAVE JELENA ALONE YOU DAFT CUNT.

1k replies      2.6k retweets      6.5k likes

username9 | @user9
oh my days can jelena ever just get a month when they're DRAMA FREE bc tell me why lando's just come back AND NISAS INSTA IS ACTIVE.