chapter forty six

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 46 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which jude and elena sit and
read some thirst tweets, only to
become utterly traumatised.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(if you're dry readers this chapter lil tjay is gonna make a return (he probs will anyways lol) BUT BE DRY AND ILL JUST MAKE IT WORSE THAN IT HAS TO BE... though if you're EXCEPTIONALLY not dry, you may persuade me to not bring him back... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️)

iconic trent & elena texting convo this chapter that you all BEGGED me for. you're welcome <33

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

buzzfeed celeb posted a new video!

NOW LOADING...

Elena Hamilton And Jude Bellingham Read Thirst Tweets | BUZZFEED CELEB

4.1m views • 23 hours ago

INTRO

"hi everyone! i'm elena hamilton and i'm here with jobe's brother!" she held her hands up towards jude as he smiled before suddenly realising what she had just said, a glare casting across his face. "and today we are here to read thirst tweets written by you!"

"i'm already regretting it," jude deadpanned with a monotonous voice, and elena awed as she grabbed ahold of his face and squashed his cheeks together, him frowning at her.

END OF INTRO

"first one, are you ready?" jude asked.

"the first ones are always normal, they get worse at the end," elena rolled her eyes, getting the tweet up as she read it out. "jude and elena are actually the definition of bi panic. him? hot. her? hot. me? wet. threesome. when?"

jude laughed. "oh yeah, completely normal."

"we are quite hot, aren't we?" she teased, looking at him with a cheeky grin as he stared at her in silence before turning to wink at the camera.

CUT SCENE

"jude bellingham's thighs are my religion," jude trailed off, and just as he was about to answer his eyes widened when he looked over and saw elena nodding in agreement. "excuse me?"

"what?" she replied loudly. "do you want me to sit here and lie?"

jude shook his head in silence, turning back to face the camera. "now i've seen many comments about my thighs; all i've gotta say is that i'm flattered."

"okay but that promo pic of you in your madrid kit sat on that throne with your legs open is my literal roman empire," elena cut in. "honestly, i go to bed dreaming about it and wake up thinking about it."  

jude stared at her fondly. "el, we're supposed to be reading fans thirst tweets, not coming up with our own."

"sorry," elena shrugged her shoulders, hiding her mouth from jude as she turned to the camera and shook her head, mouthing the words 'i'm not!'