chapter fifty one

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 51 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which jude and elena have
very bad luck when it comes to
planning their dates.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

if you're dry readers this chapter i'm not gonna publish the enemies to lovers, slowburn, barca golden girl x madrid golden boy jude fic i've got cooking up in my drafts 😈😈😈😈

lowk got carried away with this chapter bc tell me why it has over 9450 words... oh well !! hope you enjoy bc i do LOVE this chapter 💞💘

          . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

@ELENAHAMILTON POSTED
A NEW TIKTOK!

@elenahamilton

START OF VIDEO !

as the video started, a caption appeared on screen stating seeing how my boyfriend would react to a girl flirting with him in the middle of asda as jude stood in frame, a boyish grin on his face.

"hey cutie," elena grinned, placing her hand on his arm and walking into frame — her phone propped up on a random shelf in front of them. jude looked over at her in question. "what do you think about these seat covers?" she wondered, pointing to the shelves behind him.

"they're cool," jude nodded, before turning back around. "look comfy."

"right?" she said, shuffling her way closer towards him and pressing herself up against him as he held his breath. "but why don't we find out ourselves when you're driving in my car?"

"oh? what car you got— WAIT!" jude immediately realised his mistake as soon as he said it, his eyes wide in alarm as she glared daggers at him.

"are you kidding me?!" elena exclaimed over his protests. "first of all you fucked up by letting me place my hands on you, then you go and ask her what car she got?! is that so she can pick you up when i'm not around?! huh?!"

"no! stop! redo! redo!" jude stressed, pushing her out the frame and closing his eyes, starting to get himself together.

"hey," elena pushed herself into frame, her body pressed up against his as jude reluctantly moved away from her. "i can't decide which rug i should have in my house, do you wanna come over and come see for yourself which one would look the best?"

jude was silent for a moment, contemplating his answer. "what colour are your walls?"

elena dropped the rugs in shock. "are you kidding me right now?"

"what?!"

"why are you asking her the colour of her walls?"

"to help her decide on a rug!"

"why are you helping her?!" elena stressed, and slapped him with the rug. "are you an expert in interior design now or what?"

"so is being helpful wrong?" jude argued, his eyes wide in disbelief.

"you tell that bitch you've got a girlfriend and if she doesn't leave you tell her to fuck off!" elena argued back, hitting him with the rug one last time. "why the fuck do you need to know the colour of her walls?"