Chapter 2

Juju and Her Sixth Sense

written by AJCrazyEyes

CHAPTER 2

Around the restaurant, some 'paparazzi' (photographers) take pictures of the couple Juju and Peter.

Inside the restaurant, Juju and Peter are seated at the table. They are waiting for the waiter to bring the food, meanwhile, Peter starts to sing rap with the objects that are on the table, but he is a little clumsy.

Peter singing, trying to rhyme: "The food was ordered and soon it will be served, oh, yea, yea... and I'm here with my girl, so take care...She's picking up the cutlery...oh yea, yea.".

Juju is giving a small smile, a smile of embarrassment. "Oh, Peter...please...not now...".

But Peter continues 'to sing': ""I already know what I'm gonna eat, but I don't know what to do with... so many forks and spoons... I'm not a witch or wizard, so it's hard, I can't hide my wish for fish...I won't run, 'cause I won't drink Rum right now...but I don't know how I don't like this spoon, the drink Rum...see you soon, see you later, first inside my dish I prefer the fish...and that's alright last night I fucked this lady her name is Juju...and I love you.".

Meanwhile, the waiter, 21, is already very close and starts serving the couple. The waiter begins to put the food on the table.

Peter continues, trying to rhyme, he is unstoppable:

"Yea, yea, I don't like the spoon. yea, yea, I only like women... yea, it's more women, less spoon and more Rum. (looking at the waiter) yea, it's more women, less spoon....and more Rum.".

Waiter says to Peter: "I'm sorry, but I'm gay, buddy... but It's okay... you are lucky, she is stunning and I'll bring the Rum...very soon.".

Peter is embarrassed and he stops singing: "I got it, man. I stop to rhyme here... and thanks for the Rum.".

Juju to waiter: "I'm sorry about that... (reading the name) Mark... It's just that my boyfriend thinks he's a rapper.".

Mark, the waiter, says: "All right, beauty. I'm a bit cheeky. I didn't want to embarrass you, (to Peter) you can continue if you want.".

Juju says: "No, no, let's eat now. You've got here on time. I liked you, Mark, you're very spontaneous. The world needs more people who are smart. Sometimes the life sounds so frustraneous...To survive life, you have to work hard, without forgetting the art and I liked you Mark, that's all right. So, keep believing... work hard, play hard... and this is it, I'm gonna finish it... Juju and Peter, nice to meet.". Juju laughed.

Mark, the waiter, says: "Juju? Excuse me, beauty... But what do you work with?

"With internet." Juju said.

"We are digital influencers. Both of us.". Peter said.

Waiter, smiling; "Oh, I knew it, I know you, Juju. My boyfriend and I are big fans. Well, he prefers Karen and I prefer you. You're my muse, luxurious. Bon appétit. Enjoy your meal, beauty.".

Peter begins to eat.

"Thanks." Juju said.

Juju begins to eat.

Waiter begins to reiterate, but he stops and politely returns to talk to Juju.

Mark, the waiter, says: "If it's not bothersome, later... after your dinner, if possible, I'd like to take a picture with you, Juju.".

Juju immediately swallows the food and smiles. Promptly she gets up. Juju is very respectful and attentive to her fans. She is genuine.

"Mark, Do you have your cell phone?" she said.