Chapter 8

Juju and Her Sixth Sense

written by AJCrazyEyes

CHAPTER 8

The next day, at the girls' residence, in the kitchen, Juju is sitting, half asleep, drinking coffee.

Rikki enters the kitchen, hugs Juju, gives her a kiss on the head. Rikki is also half asleep. She pulls up a chair, sits down, and starts eating a bread.

Karen is at the door talking to little Marianne. But these two aren't in the kitchen.

Rikki and Juju only listen to the conversation.

Karen says: "Let's get out, little Marianne, just wait a minute.".

Juju drinks coffee. Rikki drinks milk into a glass. They're laughing.

Karen walks into the kitchen.

"Have you seen my hat? I adore that hat. I haven't seen it in days, I ... what's the fun, Rikki?".

"You're fast, girl. It took a while to get started, but now you're faster than Daytona racers. I'm enjoying seeing it, taking the initiative.".

Karen laughs.

"You make me ashamed, Rikki.".

Juju to Karen:

"You don't even be ashamed, there's nothing wrong... well I heard crazy noises from your room... The party never ended." Juju laughed.

"Come on, Juju...you too." Karen, embarrassed, said.

"I'm glad at least one of us is having sex. I'm happy for you, friend." Juju said.

"Me too. Very happy. You deserve it, Karen." Rikki said.

"Thank you girls... But what about my hat?".

Juju to Karen:

"I don't know. Sorry, girl. You're going to enjoy your day, don't worry about it. I'm going to leave too. Today I think that apartment is almost ready. The realtor called me. I think it's going to work out. My dream will be reality!".

Karen hugs Juju.

"That's great. That's going to work out as well, too. Is it already furnished? Is it what you wanted?".

"Yes, yes, it's a luxury. The apartment of my dreams. In the photo it's not as pretty as in person. I'm going back there today with my mom.".

Karen puts her hand on Rikki's shoulder, then on Juju's shoulder, so Karen blows kisses in the air.

Now, the story will go back in time. When Marie was 10, she used to be alone.

So, Marie is very sad in her room. There is a large mirror on there. She first observes herself in her pocket mirror, which is small. She talks looking at herself in the mirror.

Marie to the mirror:

"I want to have everything Juju has... I want to be better than her.".

Marie, very sad, starts crying a lot and, then she punches the mirror.

Suddenly, the bathroom light goes down and comes back on, and in the large mirror appears a figure of a woman, the Woman in the Mirror.

Marie is startled, but continues to watch the woman in the mirror.

This woman talks to Marie:

"I can help you with that, my queen. You called and I came. I am at your disposal.".