Chapter 5

Juju and Her Sixth Sense

written by AJCrazyEyes

CHAPTER 5

At night, in different clothes, Juju, Rikki and Karen enter the office of doctor Robert, 70.

Dr. says: "Please sit down all of you.".

They sit on a couch facing the doctor who is just writing something, nothing important, in fact, in addition to writing nonsense, Dr. Robert is drawing vaginas and breasts on a paper. While he is watching the young women in front of him, he is also thinking about them.

Dr. Robert, thinking:

"How peculiar. Three at once. But only one will be the patient. But which one?".

Dr looks at Rikki and he thinks:

"The hippie? Kind of gangly, but pretty faced.".

Dr looks at Juju and he thinks:

"The Pin-up girl? Who has beautiful legs.".

Dr looks at Karen and thinks:

"Or the masculine woman? Who stole her brother's clothes.".

Juju raises her finger intending to say something.

"Dr. Robert... Excuse me.".

But Dr. Robert, serious, interrupts the young woman.

"Just a minute. I'm already very busy... It's a busy day here, a lot of work.".

He writes something nonsense down (like: fuck, fuck, fuck) again and thinks again:

Dr. Robert, thinking:

"Then one of them told my kitty on the phone that she can read men's minds. Unlikely. Must have some serious personality disorder. Well, I'll find out now. But who will it be? Hopefully it's the Pin-up girl.

Juju lifts her finger again and speaks more firmly.

Juju to Dr. Robert:

"I saw on the internet that you are one of the most respected psychiatrists. You are is the psychiatrist of the famous, of the celebrities.".

Dr. Robert smiles and thinks:

"It's me, I'm the man. And I'll charge a lot of money.".

Juju keeps talking:

"But, unfortunately, Dr. Robert, you seem to be a very impolite, arrogant, vain person... and pervert, of course.".

Dr. Robert is serious:

"Just wait a little while dear. I'm the pro here. I don't like your unfounded criticisms, honey. You don't even know me.".

"Well, you've judged the three of us just by our physical appearance.'.

Dr. Robert begins to get irritated and raise the tone of his voice.

Dr. Robert to Juju:

"But what blasphemy! I haven't even said anything yet. You're delusional, dear.".

Juju to Dr. Robert: "I've read your thoughts, Dr. You're trying to guess who the patient is, right? Then you prejudged my friend here as a hippie, a little gangly, but pretty in face. That I'm a pin-up girl that has beautiful legs...