Chapter 4

Juju and Her Sixth Sense

written by AJCrazyEyes

CHAPTER 4

Juju is in the kitchen. She sits on a chair in a corner drinking something or eating something.

His father, still half drunk, goes downstairs to get some water, he is complaining about the energy. He talks to himself.

Carl says:

"What a bad day, today. Only shit."

Carl trips over an object, perhaps a small table or a chair. He falls, but soon gets up and continues to grumble.

"Only shit. Today my day is very fallen, I fell, the light fell. What about now?".

Carl drinks a glass of water.

Juju suddenly says hello to him:

"Hi dad, I'm here, don't be scared." She said.

But it's not work and Carl gets a big fright and ends up knocking his plastic cup over in the sink.

He doesn't say anything, but starts to fill the glass with water again. He does it quietly, but he's thinking, he's mad at Juju.

Carl, thinking:

"My God, what a thing! This girl is able to get me mad today. She drives me crazy. I feel like she's chasing me. What a boring girl.".

Juju listens to his father's thoughts. But she thinks he was talking to her, so she replies.

"You are boring, not me.".

Carl has just drunk his water and turns to Juju.

Carl, says:

"My God, Juju. I didn't say anything. Stop bothering me.".

Juju gets a little confused, lifts an eyebrow and cleans her ear.

"Awkward...I'm sorry, dad. It's not about you right now...I'm sorry again."

Carl starts to leave the kitchen, but speaks, looking at Juju:

"Go, go to sleep. Good night. It's late. The light has already returned.".

The next day, at the house. In her room. Juju wakes up 'facing life' very differently.

She looks the same, but inside she's different.

In the kitchen Juju, wearing a gym outfit, is sitting at the kitchen table staring at her mother who eats breakfast. Juju behaves this way because she is trying 'to read' Ana's thoughts.

Ana is surprised by Juju's behavior and stops eating.

Ana says:

"What's wrong, daughter? Is there something dirty on my face?".

Juju says: "No, not at all. Sorry, mom. I'm still a little lost, a little tired, it must be a hangover.".

Juju eats a bread (or take a cup of tea).

Carl, wearing his strange pajamas, is walking a little clumsy. He enters the kitchen, grabs a glass of water and sits down in front of Juju.

Juju stares at her father. Juju behaves this way because she's trying 'to read' Carls' thoughts.

Carl, half sleepy, with his eyes half-open, thinks Juju's behavior strange and stops eating. Carls' eyes are widened. Carl says:

Carl to Juju:

"Is everything alright, my daughter?"

Juju to Carl:

"I'm sorry, dad. I'm still half asleep, confused. Maybe I have a headache."