Chapter Five

Fupei was gone in CVS store for buying some food and breakfast . Rose was not okay she informed Shoji he want to come but today he have shoot and it's important to him .

Fupei came out from the lift and he saw a girl . She is so beautiful her long hair and her fragrance made Fupei heart beat crazy. That girl was standing infront of Crystal Door soon the door get open .

"Heyy Fupei You didn't go to uni?"Crystal asked Fupei .
"Ah Crystal i didn't go" he replied while moving hand through his hair and gave awkward smile .
"What's wrong and why that awkward smile?" Crystal asked Fupei with a confused reaction.
"Sister is not okay she catch fever and i have to take care of her" Fupei replied while looking down .

"What?and when she catch fever?" Crystal get worried .
"Ahh Crystal you are asking many questions "Fupei said while looking at Crystal .
"Yeah You said right Sis is asking too much question about Miss Rose" The girl spoke and looked at Crystal .
"I think i know you ...umm you are Cassie right?" Fupei give a bright smile .
"Yes I'm but---" Before Cassie can complete the sentence Crystal cut off her.

"Let me see what happened to her" Crystal Go inside the Rose room.
Crystal check the temperature it's Lil bit normal but still Rose is shivering because of cold . Crystal turned off the Ac .

"Why you turned off the Ac" Rose speak in low voice .
"Can't you see your own condition" Crystal said and go near her.
"Ahh but right now I'm hungry" Rose was about to wake up .
"Do rest I'll cook"Crystal give a soft smile .
"You sure?"Rose asked because she can't believe that rude business woman is getting worried about her.
"Umph sure!" Crystal replied and close the door.

Fupei And Crystal was cooking breakfast Cassie was sitting in dining table .

"So how you know about Cassie?"Crystal asked while making tea .
"Actually i was scrolling her phone and saw the picture with you both so i asked her and she explained everything to me"Fupei explain everything to Crystal .
"Oh you know I love when you play drum" Cassie say and go toward Rose's bedroom .

Rose get fresh and they all eat breakfast . Cassie wash the dishes Crystal and Fupei was playing video games and Rose was chilling . Suddenly their door bell ring Cassie go to open the door.

"Hey Cassie you here?" Shoji ask while removing his shoes .
"Actually yes" Cassie give a soft smile to him .

Crystal gave a cold look to shoji and focused on game . They both were busy in playing games.

"*hush* cold Crystal" Shoji said and sit beside Rose .
"Um not like what you think"Rose smirk and roll her eyes.
"Huh??"Shoji looked at Rose with a shock expression .
"Nothing I'm going to do rest" Rose spoke and walk toward the bedroom.
"Your medicine"Crystal take the medicine , water glass and go toward Rose .

"Hey Baby you know i hate medicine" Rose said in a dramatic tone.
Crystal one death glare is enough to sacred her Rose immediately take medicine and eat that .
"Good now rest"Crystal gently pat Rose head and go to continue the game .

It's has been 3 days Crystal was on her holiday and talking care of Rose . Cassie , Asher and Shoji was shock by her action .

Rose was cooking breakfast Fupei was gone to play football . Suddenly the Door knock Rose go to open .

"You feeling okay now?" Crystal asked Rose .
"Yes I'm okay come inside"Rose gave a soft smile .

Crystal came inside and sat on dining table . Rose done with cooking .

"You ate breakfast?" Rose ask while serving food .
"Nope actually I'm hungry"Crystal replied and made a pouty face.
"Let's eat together"Rose sat infornt of Crystal .

They both ate breakfast and Crystal washing dishes Rose was doing rest . She didn't let Rose do work after washing dishes Crystal go toward Rose and sit beside her .

"Umm why you take holiday?" Rose ask Crystal while watching Drama.
"Because i want to do rest"while scrolling through the phone Crystal replied.
"Rest?? I don't think so you are doing rest.." Rose said and roll her eyes .

"Um so what you want?" Crystal give a look to Rose.
"Seriously you changed alot" Rose said while looking at Crystal.
"Actually some changes are best" Crystal said and close her eyes.
Rose was confused she don't know what to say .
"Well I'll cook lunch" while thinking Crystal said.
"But---"Crystal cut off Rose sentence before she can speak.
"No but and all Rosiee just do rest"Crystal said in lil cold tone .

The whole day Crystal was busy in taking care of Rose . Fupei was playing match after coming home he helped Crystal in cooking dinner. They ate dinner and Fupei is washing dishes.

Rose was standing in the balcony of her bedroom suddenly the door knock .

"Rosie?"Crystal call her name.
"Yeaa Crystal"Rose replied

Crystal realize that Rose was not okay she open the door and go toward Rose.

"What's wrong?"Crystal ask in worried tone .
"No-Nothing"Rose replied and wipe the tears.
"You crying what
happened?"Crystal turn her.
"Can-can i hug you?"Rose ask Crystal and looked into her eyes.
"Yes you can"Crystal can't deny her teary eyes .

Rose hug Crystal and burst into tears Crystal hold her tightly .Fupei saw that but used to stay silent because he know from many things Rose was suffering .

"You okay?" While rubbing Rose back Crystal asked her.
"Will you stay like this only for few minutes?"Rose said .
"Okay but why you crying?" Crystal is worried about Rose and this question is roaming in her mind.
"I'll tell you afterwards" Rose replied .

After Some minutes Rose fall asleep in Crystal's arms . Crystal pick her and gently place on bed turn on the Ac and close the door .

Fupei was sitting on sofa while watching drama . Crystal came out from the bedroom and her gazes fall on him .

"You still awake?" Crystal ask him and sit beside him .
"See i don't know what you feel about my sister but whatever you doing it's comforting her and i want to see my sister Happy"Fupei spoke and gave a look to Crystal.
"What you saying?" In confused tone Crystal asked him.
"Cassie told me everything and i believe you"Fupei said while watching drama .

Crystal clear her throat before go to speak .
"Umm so you not gonna to sleep?" Crystal was changing the topic.
" when you'll go afterwards I'll sleep " looked at Crystal .
"I'm going" Crystal said and left from their.

Still Crystal didn't get the answer why Rose was crying
what's the reasons behind her tea tears.