Chapter Thirty Six

They all packed the bags and go to Thailand . Rose was happy because Carlo gonna to express his feelings she told each and every thing to Crystal .

Reached At Thailand ...

Crystal and Rose booked Rooms in Hotel near Patong beach . Carlo and Fupei gonna to stay in one room Cassie and shoji together Rose and Crystal staying together .
All were enjoying on the beach Rose was chilling . It was evening the sunset was looking beautiful Rose captured many pictures of it from the room .

"Babe what you doing?"Crystal asked while looking at her.
"Ahh Actually clicking pictures of sunset"Rose spoke while looking at sunset .
"Yeah You like beach right"Crystal spoke with a smile .
"Umph i love waves sounds"Rose spoke with a smile and looked at her .
"And I Love You"Crystal smiled and wink .
"Ahh Crystal I Love You Too"Rose spoke and kissed her .

They both were lost in the kiss suddenly the door knock Rose broke the kiss and go to open the door. She opened the door and saw Fupei .

"Ah Fupei"Rose spoke .
"Sis"Fupei spoke and came inside room .
"What happened?"Rose asked in confused tone .
"Sis i don't want to lose Carlo you know I've feelings for him I don't know which type of relationship this call like we kissed eachothers and we did that too"Fupei sat on bed and spoke with teary eyes .
"Did that? What?"Rose get confused
"Bub didn't you get?Crystal spoke while patting rose head .
"Sis we slept together like we did s€x and yes maybe our relation started with this"Fupei spoke and looked at her .

"So you both did it then why you both are not expressing your feelings?"Rose spoke while looking at him.
"Sis tell me i don't want to lose him what i want to do my mind is messed up"Fupei spoke in Lil frustration .
"Fupei listen Express your feeling first if He didn't ; you don't want to lose him then do it tell him that you love him Don't be late if once you will be late there are chances to lose him"Rose spoke while rubbing Fupei's back .
"Okay sis let's go to eat dinner"Fupei spoke and wipe tears .
"You go first and call everyone me and Crystal will come"Rose spoke and smiled .

Fupei left the room Rose looked at Crystal and smiled . Rose hugged Crystal tightly she was rubbing her back to comfort her as Rose breath was getting up and down .

"You okay my bub?"Crystal asked while rubbing her back .
"Um Crystal it's getting hard to catch breath"Rose spoke as her eyes get filled with tear .
Crystal pick her and place gently on bed and cupped her cheeks.
"Don't worry the tears came because of I'm getting hard to catch breath"Rose spoke with a smile .
"Bub you overthinking right?"Crystal asked while looking into Rose eyes .

"No i was having gut feeling that something gonna to happen"Rose spoke .
"Bub I'm with you nothing will happen always here for you"Crystal hold her hand and spoke .
"Promise??"Rose spoke .
"I Promise i will also face your family drama problems with you bub"Crystal spoke and kissed her forehead .
Rose smiled softly while looking at her .
"Let's go to eat dinner"Crystal spoke .
Rose nodded .

They all ate dinner and eating ice cream Rose and Carlo was talking with eachothers Crystal Shoji Fupei and Cassie are talking . Carlo was telling everything about what they both did .

"Carlo so you want to spend your life with Fupei?"Rose asked while looking at him .
"Yes Rosie you know he is soo awesome like he stole my heart but i don't know he love me or not"Carlo spoke with pouty face .
"Carlo propose him just do it"Rose spoke with a smile on her face .
"Babe"Crystal call out Rose name

"Yep chub"Rose replied.
"Let's go to sleep"Crystal spoke as she go near Rose and pick her .

In Carlo and Fupei Room...

Carlo was sitting in balcony Fupei came out from the bathroom after taking bath his gaze fall on Carlo . Fupei go toward carlo and sat infront of him Carlo gave a look at him .

"Um Carlo"Fupei call out his name and lean to kiss him but Carlo turn his face .
"Not in the mood to kiss you"Carlo spoke with straight face.
"What happened Carlo You are not talking like we used to talk"Fupei spoke with pouty face .
"We are just friends how can i be close with you"Carlo spoke .

"Carlo i want to tell you something"Fupei spoke and hold his hand .
"Actually i also want to tell"Carlo spoke while looking at him .
"Um i'm in love"Fupei spoke.
"Oww with whom?"Carlo asked with fake smile.
"What you mean by with whom huh? I've feelings for you i'm in Love with you"Fupei cupped his cheeks and spoke .

"Wait what you spoke You Love me ? Really? I'm not dreaming right?"Carlo spoke .
"No you aren't I Love You Carlo"Fupei spoke and kiss him Carlo push Fupei and looked at him .
"Um sorry your mood is not to kiss me and i just---"Fupei didn't complete sentence
"I Love You Too"Carlo spoke and kissed him .

Crystal and Rose Room ...

Rose was taking shower. After bath Rose came out from the bathroom wrapped towel around body . Crystal gaze fall on her as she stand and go near Rose .

"You did intentionally right?"Crystal whispered in Rose ear .
"Um you think i did intentionally?"Rose ask back and smirk .
"Uh huh"Crystal spoke and smashed her lip on Rose lip .

Rose pull Crystal to make kiss deeper Crystal wrapped her hand around Rose tiny waist and pick her . Crystal place Rose on the bed and hover on her . Rose place her hand on Crystal neck while looking into her eyes.

"I Wanna tell something to you"Crystal spoke .
"Say it"Rose spoke and smile .
"I wanna take you to the one place will you come with me ??"Crystal spoke and make a pouty face.
"I'll come with you baby"Rose spoke and wink .

Crystal kissed Rose forehead and started to kiss her neck and collarbone while her one hand opened the towel and throw that on floor . As soon as she throw towel on the floor she started to give open mouth kisses on Rose upper body . Rose hold the bedsheet tightly .

"You comfortable?"Crystal asked while looking at her .
"Yea"Rose nodded.
"Then can we do it?"Crystal asked and smirk lil .
Rose nodded as her cheeks get red and close her eyes . Crystal gave a kiss on Rose both eyes ad thrust her finger inside Rose.

Where Crystal want to go with Rose...