Chapter Thirty Nine

Rose Crystal Fupei and Shoji was talking with Grandma . Her mom came in living room and go near Grandma . Rose gave a look at her mom and looked at Grandma .

"How are you aunty"Shoji asked.
"I'm good shoji"Mom spoke and gave smile .
"Shoji and Fupei is also came with Rose give them the good news dear"Grandma spoke while looking at Rose .

"Good news?What is it?"Rose asked in confuse tone .
"On point Good Daughter listen You are going on blind date"Mom spoke with a smile.
"Blind date?"Fupei spoke it lil loudly.
"Yes Fupei Your sister will not stay alone for whole life one day she want to get marry with a Business Men"While looking at Rose her mom spoke .

"You pretend like you don't know anything about my relationship"Rose stand and spoke .
"Relationship? With a women"Mom smirked and spoke .
"Soo what? It's not wrong When two same gender peoples love eachothers it's not wrong"Rose said while looking at her .
"Rose it's enough just get marry with a Business Men or with whom i fixed blind date"Mom spoke in anger tone.

"Nooo i'll not marry with him ... I'm already engaged with Crystal"Rose spoke and go toward her Mom .
"You are getting out of the limits. Rose"Grandma spoke while looking at her .
"Out of limits and I'm woahh so in my love life and personal life there are limits"Rose spoke and smirk .
"Rose it's not a good manner to talk with your grandma and mom like this"Her dad came out from the bedroom and spoke .

"Manner?yeah manner i don't have manners how to talk"Rose said in irritated tone.
"Rose just end your relationship with Crystal and follow our words"Dad spoke with a straight face.
"Noo i'll not see this ring I'm engaged already we gonna marry soon just see"Rose spoke while showing ring .

"You are not Married you can just throw that ring and where the hell you guys spend night"mom spoke .
"Throw that ring? Have you ever loved someone that you can't live without them and yeah we make love together ...Yes we did---"Rose was about to complete the sentence but ...
The hard slap hit on Rose cheeks as she fall down .

"Bubb"Crystal call out her name and go toward her .
"Sis"Fupei go near Rose and hug her .
"Aunty i didn't expect that you'll behave like this"Shoji spoke and go towards Rose mom.
"Ohh Shoji you also supporting her"her Grandma spoke .
"Not only Rose but I'm also supporting to Fupei"Shoji spoke in anger tone .

"You slapped me fine I'm just going away from your life"Rose stand and spoke as She started to take step toward the door .
"If something happen to my Sister right i'll not stay silent"Fupei spoke in anger as he also Left from their .
"Confused right something happen mean what gonna to happen listen Rose having health issue and if something happen i swear i'll also not stay silent "Shoji spoke and Left the home .

They all headed toward Crystal grandma's house . Rose was silent in whole ride they all were sitting in living room and telling each and every thing to Grandma as Cassie and Carlo also listening .
Rose was sitting on the floor as she placed her head on Grandma's lap ; Grandma was moving her fingers through Rose hair.

"My dear don't mind their words i'll tell my son to fix the date of marriage and you both start your new life happily"Grandma spoke while comforting her .
"Grandma Dad must be having Business pressure let them finish their work first"Rose spoke and looked at Grandma.
"Don't worry Rosie we all are with you"Carlo spoke and go near Rose.
"Then i'll take bath"Rose spoke with a smile and stand .

Rose go in the room as she stepped inside bathroom and locked the door . After 45 minutes Rose came out from the bathroom she wore clothes and lay on bed . Crystal came in the room and looked at Rose .

"You here"Rose sat and spoke.
"You okay?"Crystal asked .
"Yes I'm"Rose spoke and smiled .
Crystal go near Rose sat infront of her and place her hand on Rose cheeks.
"Is it paining?"Crystal asked while looking at Rose .
"Noo"Rose spoke as she closed her eyes and the tears rolled down to her cheeks .

Crystal wipe the tears and hug her .Rose brust into tears she hold Crystal tightly .Crystal was rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Bub Calm down I'm here with you don't cry"Crystal spoke while gently patting Rose back .
"Let's get married"Rose spoke while crying .
"Yes baby just wait for few days okay"Crystal spoke in soft voice .

Rose broke the hug and nodded Crystal smile and kissed her forehead . Rose get up from the bed and came in living room .

"Carlo wanna cook together?"Rose asked while looking at him.
"Yes Rosie"Carlo spoke and stand .

They both headed toward Kitchen Carlo was chopping veggies . Crystal came downstairs as she go toward fridge to drink water .

"You both cooking dinner?"Crystal asked while looking at them.
"Ahh yeah"Rose spoke while cooking.
Fupei came with camera and started to shoot Carlo .
"Fupei what you doing?"Carlo smiled and spoke .
"I'm just capturing some beautiful moments"Fupei spoke .

They all ate Dinner and sitting in living Grandma is telling stories about the past life . Rose was sitting with Crystal .

"Then Grandma dad will accept mine and Fupei's relationship too?"Carlo asked .
"Yes dear he will accept"Grandma spoke with smile .
"Sis when you and Rose gonna to marry?"Cassie asked while looking at them .
"We will decide when mom and dad come here"Crystal spoke .

2 Days later ...

"So guyz sis birthday is tomorrow"Fupei spoke .
"Um what's the plan?"Shoji asked .
"Farmhouse"Crystal spoke .
"That beach one?"Cassie asked .
"Yes me and Crystal Sis will decor the room"Carlo spoke .

"Guyzz wait we have shoot tomorrow in morning"Shoji spoke while looking at everyone.
"Ahh Shoji"Cassie spoke with pout .
"Cassie Me Rose and Fupei having shoot and we can't take break"Shoji spoke while patting Cassie back .
"Okay Shoji when the shoot will end?"Crystal asked .
"I guess afternoon"Shoji spoke .
"That's good then Cassie and Carlo will handle Rose"Crystal spoke .

"Rose will come now lets talk like we don't know anything"Shoji spoke as everyone started to talk normally .
They all planned to go for shopping.

Will the plan will go in the way everyone decided...