Chapter Nineteen

Rose POV
Ahh After long time i came at Shoji's home . Fupei will get Degree after 5 days Shoji helped him soo much in Studies . I hope he will make him happy by good grades because Shoji supported him more than me and I'm proud of him .

"Heyy Roziee ~"Shoji call her name .
"Shozz ~ how are you?"Rose hugged him.
"I'm okay What about you?"Shoji asked while giving water .
"I'm fine"Rose replied .

Fupei came from university ; throw his bag on sofa and himself too and relaxing his mind . Shoji take water glass go near sofa and sat beside him .
Rose also go behind him and sat .

"Fupei? You okay?"Rose ask in worried tone.
"I'm okay Sis don't worry just Lil bit nervous"Fupei spoke and open eyes.
"Drink water and calm yourself"Shoji give glass to Fupei .

Fupei drink water and go to get Fresh . Rose and Shoji were talking with eachothers suddenly Rose get call from Crystal .

On the Call

"Bub.."Crystal spoke .
"Yes Chub you okay?"Rose asked .
"I'm okay What about dinner?"Crystal ask while working on computer .
"Um okay i'll come"Rose spoke in soft voice .
"Huh?come where are you now?"Crystal asked in confused tone .
"I'm in Shoji's Home"Rose replied .
"I'll come to pick you See Yaa Love"Crystal hang up because someone knock the door .

Crystal and Asher were talking about the website of company . After some hour Crystal saw the time and excuse herself . she Left from the company and driving the car while thinking about Rose . Suddenly her Phone started to ring it's unknown number so she decided not to pick .
Crystal reached at Shoji's home Three of them were having a little conversation after some minutes Rose and Crystal said bye and Left from their .

Crystal and Rose were sitting in Restaurant and deciding what to order . Again Crystal Phone started to ring but she didn't receive Rose observe her .

"Receive it the call is coming continue that's means there is something important"Rose spoke while looking at her.
"Bub but it's unknown number how can i..."Crystal replied while showing the number .
"Yeah but what if there was your one of the business partner was calling to tell you something important"Rose place her hand on Crystal's .
"Okay let me check you order"Crystal take her phone and stand .

Crystal go toward Washroom her Phone was ringing continuously it's irritating her . She pick the call

"Crystal..."The voice came from the phone .
"Who are you?"Crystal asked in cold tone .
"Ohh you forgot me" That person spoke in dramatic tone .
"Come on the point what you want and who the hell are you?" Crystal was controlling herself not to high her voice .
"Oh point your habit is same now also you didn't waste your time right" Smile like a psycho .
"If there is nothing then fck off"Crystal was about to cut the call but that person spoke .
"Heyy wait wait why soo hurry Baby you remember me um i know you'll not forgot me easily because You Love me" The person spoke while lil hesitating.
"Huh? What you mean that i Love you Are you mad or what"that person is going on Crystal nerves .
"Baby you forgot me your girlfriend your everything Iris Darling"The girl spoke .

"Shut the fck Iris and I didn't Love you it's your misunderstanding keep that in your mind"Crystal said in angry tone .
"Aww Baby please don't act rude and cold with me it's hurt"Iris said while acting like she get hurt.
"Hurt and you never You B!tch what you want now Huh My Money i know you very well b!tch get your a$$ out from my Life" Crystal spoke and hang up the call .

Crystal came near table and sat infront Of Rose . Rose mood wasn't looking okay Crystal got worried and asked her .

"You okay?? bub"Crystal give water glass to her.
"I'm okay don't worry"Rose replied .
"Why didn't you give order?"Crystal asked.
"Waiting for you What you want to eat ??"Rose ask and fake a smile .
"Whatever you like to order Your Favorite food is mine Favorite too"Crystal gave a soft smile .
"Um can we order Pizza?"Rose asked .
"Pizza!?okay we can"Crystal replied .
"Which toppings you like?"Rose asked while looking at menu"
"I said Already my love ; your favorite is mine too"Crystal said while looking at Rose .

Crystal POV
I was observing Rose she is silent since from when i came back . I didn't get her what happened to her she easily not open up thing she will speak when everything will get heavy to her and then will open up. We both ate Dinner and i was driving the Car. Rose fall asleep she look tired but she was with Shoji and they was chilling. Why all the things are messing up .
I parked the car and pick Rose After reaching at home first i place her on sofa and go to get fresh . After getting fresh i came in living room and saw Rose . She was sitting on the sofa Lil sleepy eyes i go near her and sat beside her .

"You okay Baby Bub??"Crystal asked and cupped Rose cheeks .
Rose nodded with eyes closed and hugged her. Crystal hold her lil tightly in arms to comfort her . Rose fall asleep in her arms . Crystal texted Asher and explain everything in chats and put her Phone in Not To Disturb she pick Rose and go in the bedroom .

Crystal gently place Rose on the bed put blanket on Rose turn on the A.C and off the light . Crystal take Laptop and Started to search about Iris . Crystal was worried about the thing that if she tell Rose about that was Iris call Rose will be tensed .

On other side

Asher saw the text of Crystal he isn't believing on his eyes . He tried to call Crystal but her phone was in do not disturb mode So Asher decided to remove information about Iris . He started to work .

It's 2:45 midnight Suddenly Rose body started to sweat . She was trying to catch the breath Crystal saw her and immediately place laptop on table and woke up Rose .

"Rose Rose you okay??"Crystal asked in worried tone and expression .
"You never gonna to leave me Right?"Rose asked with teary eyes .
"No baby why thinking this remove this type of thoughts from your mind I'm never gonna to leave you"Crystal hold Rose in her Arms .
"I Love You soo much"Rose said while crying and clutched her T-shirt tightly
"Yaa i don't like when little Bub cry ; ohh sh!t !! I forgot to give you medicine before sleep"Crystal spoke while rubbing her back

Will Crystal tell Rose about Iris call choose to pretend like everything is okay.