Chapter Eleven

Rose was sitting infront of Crystal she was checking the files of meeting . The door get knock

"You ready Crystal??"Asher ask while stepping inside .
"Yes I'm"Crystal close the file and stand .
"Well Ashira also came with me"Asher said and Ashira enter in room .
"Umph! Rose i'll be back in 2hours"Crystal gave soft smiles and Left from their .

Rose and Ashira are together in the room both were busy in scrolling through their phone . Rose gaze fall on her Photo frame .

"Rose..."Ashira call out her name.
"Yeah"Rose turn and gave a look to Ashira.
"I'm Ashira Younger Sister of Asher"Ashira gave a smile.
"Okay"Rose started to scroll through her phone.

After meeting Crystal and Asher decided to have a chill . Crystal said that first they will do Lil shopping then go to eat something .
Crystal hold Rose hand while Ashira is getting jealous by seeing them holding hands. After few minutes they go to eat food.

Crystal called Shoji to join with them . Rose excuse herself she want to use restroom . Ashira also excuse herself too.
Rose was standing in front of washing basin and Washing hands .

"What is your and Crystal relationship Rose?"Ashira started to wash hand .
"We are neighbors"Rose turn off the tap.
"Um neighbors but don't get too much close with her"Ashira smirk after saying this .
"What you mean?"Rose asked with a questionable expression.
"I mean She will broke your heart"Ashira Left from their after saying this.

Rose was standing like a statue . Crystal came to check her .

"What's wrong? Did anything happen ?"Crystal asked in lil worried tone .
"I'm okay let's go"Rose Left from their .

Rose POV
What Ashira want to say that Crystal will broke my heart . Is she trying to grow misunderstanding between me and Crystal . What exactly she want why she said like this and why this things are affecting me .

"Rose??Rose!?"Crystal call out her name .
"Umm yeahh ...what happen?"Rose asked.
"Let's eat"Crystal said .

Crystal told Shoji what happened to Rose at last night . Shoji said To Crystal that give the medicine daily to her . Rose was silent after that Crystal was confused and little angry .

"Rose will you sleep alone?"Crystal ask before stepping inside the room.
"I'll don't care about me"Rose go inside the room and close the door .
Rose gone to take bath and thinking about Crystal.

Rose POV
Did Crystal felt same like me or I'm the one who fall for her . God what's wrong with me whenever I'm with her i feel safe when she is far from me i feel lonely. What kind of feeling is this i don't know *tears came out from eyes* . I never cried for someone but What's special in her . I Love her .

It's 2 'o' clock night . Rose can't able to sleep properly . she get up from the bed take her Teddy and go to sleep with Crystal . Rose knock Crystal door and wait to open after 2-3 minutes Crystal open the door .

"Rose.."Crystal said while rubbing her eyes.
Rose hugged Crystal after few minutes they broke the hug .
"I want to sleep with you"Rose said and stepped inside her Room .
Crystal locked the door and sat beside Rose.
"Haha You brought teddy with you"Crystal spoke and laugh .

"Is that funny?"Rose make a pouty face.
"Noo my baby bub it's cute but you gonna sleep with me not with teddy"Crystal take that teddy and place it aside.
"I'm hungry"Rose said and look at Crystal .
"What you want to eat?"Crystal asked and stand .
"Um whatever you cook"Rose said .

Crystal go towards kitchen and started to cook something for Rose . Rose was sitting on dining table and staring at her.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes"Crystal said while cooking food .
"Um i am just looking at your cooking skills"Rose said while looking at food.
"So why you blushing then?"Crystal said turn .
"Huh?Am i?"Rose trying to give cold reaction .
"Let's eat"Crystal said while serving food.

Rose eat and they both were chilling in living while watching drama they both fall asleep on sofa.

At Morning Crystal eyes get open because of the alarm. Rose was sleeping on the Crystal ; She don't want to disturb Rose sleep so Crystal didn't get up from the bed .
She hold Rose in her arms and sleep again .

Rose woke up after some hours she take bath and was cooking breakfast . suddenly she get call from Shoji.

On the call

"Rose..."Shoji spoke
"Yes Shoji what happened?"Rose get Lil bit worried .
"I'm okay but i want to ask you one thing"Shoji said and looked at Fupei .
"Ask"Rose said while cooking.
"Fupei can stay with me for day or months??"Shoji asked her.

Crystal came and take the phone .She put call on speaker .

"If Fupei want to stay with you then he can but Tell him to focus on study too SHOJI"Rose said and call his name in Lil high voice.
Crystal giggled softly.
"Roziee will you stay alone??"Shoji asked to confirm.
"Yeah I'll"Rose said and looked at Crystal.
"You sure??I-i mean you can stay with Crystal"Shoji said in curious tone.
"Umm why you want me to stay with her??"Rose get confuse .
"Ah actually Rose because of your nightmare"Shoji said while hesitating.
"Okay then i'll hang up now"Rose hand up the call.

Crystal was about to kiss Rose but she stopped Crystal and gently push her.

"Let's eat breakfast"Rose said and sat on chair .
They both eat breakfast and Crystal was working from home . Rose was gone with Rita for hangout . She want to relax her mind but she can't stop thinking about Crystal .
Rita was observing Her all the time.

"Rozz...What's wrong ?you are zoning out" Rita said and place her hand on Rose hand.
"No-nothing I'm okay" Rose said while looking at Rita .
"Rose you are different today what you thinking what's roaming in your mind?" Rita was worried about Rose .
"Um nothing dude let it be" Rose was irritated .

Suddenly Rose gaze fall on a Girls Couple . Their bonding are looking beautiful.

"They are looking cute and beautiful with eachothers aren't they?!" Rose spoke with a teary eyes and smile on her lips.
"You mean that girls which are dating ??"Rita looked at them and said .
Rose nodded .
"Will you tell me to whom you like?" Rita asked while looking at Rose .
"Cr-Crystal"Rose spoke while her tear rolling down toward cheeks .
"I'm right ...So you guys are dating?" Rita asked in lil confusing tone.
"We aren't I like her I don't know but after she came in my i feel like God met me to my Love" The tears were continuously rolling down to cheeks .

"Who hurt you?" The deep voice came from back .

Will ROSE confess what she fell ...