Chapter One

Being a business woman is not easy . Crystal schedule was always busy because of the meeting and work she get tired at the end of the day . Her Business partner Asher always support her nowadays they both give too much time for their work .

Today Important meeting is there that deal she don't want to lose . Crystal don't want to lose the meeting . The CS company image never come down their profits are in proper range

"Are you ready?" Asher ask Crystal while checking files .
"Yes Asher Let's go i don't like to be late"Crystal give reply while watching the time . Asher take files and go behind the Crystal

Crystal POV

As i stepped inside the meeting room everyone stand . I go near my chair and said "Take a sit everyone" . The one with whom we are gonna to contract the business deal is sitting infront of me . Mr David The CEO of NJ company . I look at Asher then he start the projector . Mr David was seeing the project with a poker face . I don't know what gonna to happen next because Only few peoples get chance to do business meeting with Mr David

"I agree with the project." Mr David spoke while looking at the projector .
"you are agree but is their any changes we want to do?" Crystal ask while giving contact files to Mr David .
"No - Nothing ; it's good idea i appreciate" While taking files to sign .

The meeting get end . I'm out of stress now *take a heavy breath*. It's all Cassie's idea i love it and *hush* now i want to complete that promise . Talking to myself I hear the laughing sound came from behind as i turn to see that person .

"Asher??why you laughing??" While giving a disgusting reaction . "Because i know you don't like Miss Rose right and you going in her concert" Laughing continuously . "You are irritating me now" she said while rolling her eyes . "W-what..but" cut off the sentence before it's gonna to complete .
"Let me receive Cassie call" i say to Asher while looking at phone.

On the call

"How was the meeting sis?" Cassie ask with a hope of yes and curious to know Crystal answer .
"It's good they sign the contract and love the project." I replied her with a smile on my face .
"Then you are Coming with me and Carlo Right?" Cassie ask in baby voice .
"Yes I'm coming with you in Rose concert and I'll come to pick you and Carlo" she say in lil cold tone.
"Okay boss we will get ready on the time" Cassie get excited and hang up the call.

*hush*Crystal gently throw her phone on couch and sit there . "I dunno what i feel about Rose"she say this and close eyes
"You feel something?huh?" Asher ask her with a questionable face .
"I don't know whenever i see her my heart beats get fast."
"Ohh! So you felt something that you can't hide" Asher said with a smirk on his face .
"Hey what you mean?" I open my eyes and ask him with a confusing reaction .

"I mean You Like her." Asher say while wiggling eyebrow . "No I'm not" i turn my face .
"If you aren't then why your cheeks get red huh? When you love someone then only you blush after hearing your crush name"Asher smirk and point to the frame in which Rose Photo was there .
"Smart mouth"i stand and take my car keys and go to pick Cassie and Carlo

Crystal and her siblings going to attend Rose concert . Crystal Booked the VIP sit for them . Cassie was very excited to see Rose in real life infront of her eyes . Crystal is a secret fan of her she don't show that she is fan of Rose

...............

Rose was a model and vlogger . she write songs and do concerts her fans always support her but there are some toxic fans who always spread some weird and shit rumors about her . Shoji play guitar and Rose sing her brother Fupei play drum .

...At Concert...

Concert get start everyone is enjoying the concert Crystal too. Cassie speak in soft voice "thanks sis for coming with us".
"No need of thanks I'm your sister I'm always free for my siblings" Crystal give soft smile to Cassie

After 3 hours the concert end
"Okay so guyzz you all do too much fun today I Hope Everyone like the concert" Rose say while breathing heavily . The whole crowd Started to scream "yess" .
"Loveee youu soo much guyss thanks for supporting me " Rose say while making heart with hand . "We All Love you too Rose" everyone reply in same time .
"So guys everyone having a same question that what so special in concert then let me tell you .You all tie the lilac ribbon around your wrist and on that the number is written" Rose was saying this while
Mixing all the cheats which are in the jar .

one fan ask her "is it something like A special fan?" .
"Yes you guessed right babe" Rosy give reply with a wink and take out the one cheat . "So the lucky fan is 875" Rose look at fans to see who is the lucky and special one . Cassie raised her hand and jump in excitement . "what's your name dear?" Rose ask with a cute and soft smile . "I'm Cassie" she replied her . "Cassie You and me gonna to have a hangout date together for 2 days" Rose smile and look at Cassie but Crystal catch her attention they both were staring at eachothers .

Rose POV

I waved at everyone and go to back stage . I told my bodyguard to tell Cassie to come in my car or I'll meet her where i parked my car . bodyguard nodded and go to tell her . I change my dress remove makeup and wear comfortable clothes .

"Ahh I'm so tired" i said while looking at my phone . "But this concert was unbelievable"Shoji replied while eating chocolate . "i don't know when Cassie gonna to come" while looking at the road . "By the way that was your neighbor right?"Shoji asked her with a questionable face. "With Cassie?" i question Shoji . "Yes" he say while looking at cassie .

"Heyy Miss Rose" Cassie Smile and Give her chocolate . "Chocolate?" I question because of confusion . "Umm yeah you like to eat chocolates right?" Cassie ask with a awkward smile . "Ahh yes I love chocolates thanks for this" i Smile and look at her . "well wanna have a long drive with me?" I ask her and wink at her "No Cassie you can't" Crystal spoke . "Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows and look her .

"She is my Elder sister Crystal she is so rude cold and savage af " Cassie giggle . "Haha but she is cute" i look at Crystal and smirk . "I'm not gonna to leave my sister alone especially with you Rose " Crystal spoke and give death glare to Rose. "Ohh! So what if Rose go with you Miss Crystal ?" Shoji ask with a smirk . "Why not ; Rose sit beside me" Cassie and Carlo look at Crystal with a shock face . "what happen?" Crystal ask to them with a disgusting expression . "Ahh no nothing Sis Miss Rose will sit beside you" Carlo said while going to sit in the car . "let's go for a ride" Crystal smirked and started to drive the car.