Chapter Thirty Five

Rose Fupei and shoji are in shoot T-rex is there with them .After shoot four of them decided to chill in cafe . It's evening whole day they was busy in shoot and tired .

"Ahh I'm tired"Rose spoke and closed her eyes .
"We will get habit of this after some months"Shoji spoke .
"Yea whole day work work and work"Rose spoke and pout .
"T-rex bro will you bring the drinks"Fupei said.
"Okay"T-rex go to bring drinks.

He came and place drinks on table . Rose was texting Crystal Shoji was chatting with Cassie and Fupei is busy with Carlo . Rose looked at Fupei he was smiling while texting .

"Talking with Girlfriend Fupei?"Rose ask and took drink .
"Huh?No sis it's Carlo"Fupei spoke while looking at her.
"Carlo?? then why you blushing so much??"Rose asked while looking at him.
"Ah sis actually we--"Fupei didn't completed the sentence.
"Are you guys dating??"Shoji asked him directly .

"What you saying Brother... We are just friends"Fupei spoke and smile.
"Ohh Just Friends"The voice came from behind Fupei.
As he turn to see there is Carlo and Cassie .
"Ah Carlo"Fupei stand and spoke .

"How are you Rosie your leg??"Carlo sat beside her hugged and asked her .
"I'm okay Carlo how are you?"Rose asked with a smile.
"I'm okay"Carlo spoke with fake smile .

Rose get that Carlo's mood get off because of Fupei . She offer Drink to Carlo to refresh himself as Carlo accept the drink . Carlo was silent whole the time Rose was trying to comfort him .

Rose came home she get fresh and cooking dinner for both . Crystal came at home after some hours.
They both were eating dinner
Rose looked at Crystal .

"Ahh Chub"Rose call out her name.
Crystal looked at her.
"If you don't have any problems then can we go somewhere ?"Rose asked .
"Where?"Crystal asked while chewing food .
"Um can we go Thailand?"Rose ask with pouty face .
"We can't Rose how it'll look that CEO started to take too many holidays"Crystal spoke while looking at her .
"Ahh let it be"Rose spoke with a smile .

Crystal was laying bed Rose came in the bedroom after washing dishes and lay beside her . Rose gave a look to Crystal before closing her eyes .

5 days later...

Carlo and Rose was cooking together . Carlo was trying his hard not to show that he is still hurted by that Just Friends things.

"Carlo i know you are trying to stay calm and happy"Rose spoke while looking at him .
"Rosie I don't know what call this type of feeling I just feeling like i don't want to lose him"Carlo spoke as his eyes get full of tears .
"Carlo don't cry see you don't want to lose him right then you express your feelings first"Rose spoke and wipe his tears.
"But Rosie what if he--"Carlo get cut by Rose .
"Shh! Take step to express first if something will happen tell me I'm here for you"Rose spoke with a smile .

Carlo hugged her . They both focused on Cooking Fupei came in kitchen to drink water .

"Ahh Sis I'm tired"Fupei spoke and sat on chair .
"Do rest then"Rose spoke while cooking.
Carlo took water glass and stand infront of Fupei . Fupei gave a look at Carlo and take the glass as Carlo turn and was about to go for cook but Fupei hold his wrist and stand .

"Ahh we will stay at Crystal home right?"Fupei asked .
"Hmph"Carlo hummed little and go to give hand rose.

Fupei was looking at him with sad face. After some minutes Crystal came home early . She didn't spoke anything and directly go in Bedroom Cassie observe her . She go near Rose .

"Rosie sis is behaving cold what's going?"Cassie asked in worried tone.
"I dunno she was silent since from past 5 days"Rose spoke and turn.
"You didn't asked her?"Cassie asked while looking at her.
" um-no because she will open up everything when she will get time"Rose smiled and spoke.
"How can you easily understand her feelings when she is all cold silent and not even talking"Cassie spoke with pouty face.

"Cassie even she is cold and silent there is her one side who always wanted to be loved she want attention but she didn't show and the important thing is that She faced many difficulties alone"Rose was saying while cleaning the mess of living room .
"Rosie seriously we never tried to know about her but you are like you are the light in her life"Cassie spoke go near Rose and hugged her .
"Go call her let's eat our dinner"Rose spoke and go in the kitchen .

Crystal heard everything from bedroom she was standing behind the door while listening . She came out from the bedroom .

"Ah sis i was about to call you"Cassie spoke and smiled.
Crystal hummed stepping toward kitchen and sat on dining .

They all eat dinner Cassie spoke that she'll wash dishes . Rose was putting the clothes in washing machine . After work they all went to sleep . Rose was doing her skin care routine before going to bed Crystal was staring at Rose as she stand and go near her .

Rose tied her hair and stand as she bumped into Crystal and looked at her .

"Y-you okay??"Rose asked while looking at her.
"I'm okay but are you okay?"Crystal asked and cupped Rose cheeks.
"Yeah I'm alright"Rose smiled and spoke .
Crystal didn't spoke anything and attached her lip on Rose lip . Rose immediately gave kissback Crystal pick her without breaking kiss and place on table .
Crystal started to give open mouth kisses and hickeys on Rose neck.

"Ah~ahh Crystal"Rose moan "Crystal slow down"Rose spoke as she held Crystal T-shirt tightly.
Crystal stopped and looked at her.
"Did i go rough?"Crystal asked.
"Um i don't have habit of this"Rose spoke and looked down because of shyness .
"You want go Thailand right?"Crystal asked while looking into Rose eye
Rose nodded.
"When you want to go ?"Crystal asked and place her hand on Rose neck.
"But i don't want to go alone and you can't take holidays just----"Rose sentence didn't get complete because Crystal smashed her lip on Rose lip.

Rose push Crystal and stand . She go in bed and sat Rose gave a seducing look pose to Crystal as she smirk and go near her .

"Let's go to Thailand"Crystal smiled and spoke .
"Really Baby?"Rose spoke in excitement and stand on bed .
"Yess my darling with everyone"Crystal spoke while looking at her.
"Yeahhh"Rose hugged Crystal .
Crystal giggles and Rose childish behavior.

Rose idea will work out which she gave to Carlo ...