Chapter Thrity Seven

Rose woke up and saw Crystal sleeping peacefully . She get up from the bed and in the bathroom. After some minutes she came out and saw Crystal woke up and sitting on bed .

"What happened?zoned out huh?"Rose asked while looking at her .
"Noo just tired"Crystal spoke and looked at Rose.
"Ohh get up and take bath"Rose spoke and smiled .

Crystal get up from the bed and go to take bath . Rose was chilling on couch Crystal came out from the bathroom and wore blue shirt .
They both go to eat breakfast

Crystal POV
We all Ate breakfast and decided to go on a hangout. Obviously hangout means my Future wife gonna to do shopping . she were trying the dressing i was watching her . Mine gaze fall on red silk short dress so i decided to gift her this dress ...

They both finish shopping .Nathan hotel was near the Patong beach so Crystal decided to take all of them there for having fun as Nathan invited Crystal and everyone .

It's Evening all visited to Nathan's Hotel . Rose wore the dress which is gifted by Crystal they both did twining . Nathan and Crystal having some plan .

"Hey Guyzz how are you?"Nathan spoke with a smile .
"We are fine brother"Fupei spoke while looking at him with a smile .
"This is my hotel Crystal supported me and helped me soo much"Nathan sat and spoke.
"We are buddies and obviously buddies support eachothers"Crystal spoke with a smile .
"Oh yeah you guys have a fun here Crystal Rose come with me"Nathan spoke while looking at them both .

"Where you both are going?"Cassie asked in confused tone .
"Cass i'll tell you afterwards"Shoji spoke and smiled .
Rose looked at Crystal with a confused reaction as Crystal hold her hand and they both followed Nathan .

"Have a Good time"Nathan spoke with a smile and Left from there .
Crystal open the door of Room and they both take step inside . Rose get Surprised by the decorations .
"Crystal what is this?"Rose spoke in surprise tone .

"Marry Me Miss Rose"Crystal kneel down and spoke with a ring .
Rose was happy with the teary eyes as she give hand to Crystal . She put ring on her finger Rose kissed Crystal .

"I never dreamed that my love will propose me like this It's soo beautiful and memorable"Rose hugged Crystal .
"You hungry right let's eat"Crystal spoke as Rose broke the hug and sat on chair .

They both having beautiful moment with each other . Rose was staring at Crystal while smiling . Crystal looked at her and smile .

"Why you smiling soo much Wifey?"Crystal ask with a smile .
"Ahh I'm soo lucky that I've you in my life"Rose spoke .
"Bub I'm also lucky like i never dreamed that I'll marry with my favorite idol"Crystal spoke and smiled .

After some hours they all go to the hotel . Rose removed her heels and sat on bed. Crystal looked at her and sat beside her .

"Wanna take bath together?"Rose asked and looked at her.
"Why not"Crystal spoke .

Rose removed her dress and stepped in the bathroom she was chilling in the bathtub and looked at Crystal .

"Why you staring at me?"Rose spoke in soft voice.
"Because its get hard to control myself after seeing you like this"Crystal spoke and smirk .
"Then come and lose your control on me"Rose spoke and smirk Lil .

Crystal get inside the bathtub and kissed Rose as Rose gave kissback to her. After some minutes Crystal broke the kiss and started to make hickeys on Rose neck .

"Ahh Crystal"Rose moan .
Crystal started to suck harder as her one hand was roaming all over Rose body after 10-15 minutes she stopped and looked at Rose.

"Wanna continue?"Crystal asked while looking into Rose eyes.
"Um yeah"Rose spoke and looked down .

Crystal smirked and get up from the bathtub . She came out from the bathroom and wore the nightwear shirt and pants .
Rose get up and wore her nightwear dress and came out from the bathroom . She looked at Crystal and locked the bathroom door and go near dressing table to dry her hair .

Crystal go near Rose and took the hairdryer from her hand and started to dry her hair .

"Will you do straightening on my hair too?"Rose spoke while looking in the mirror.
"Um you want me to pull your hair from straightener"Crystal spoke while drying her hair.
Rose nodded with a pouty face . After drying hair she did straightening on Rose hair .

Crystal done with straightening Rose stand and looked at Crystal . Crystal pick Rose and place on dressing table .

"Cr-Crystal"Rose spoke while looking at her.
"Yes babygurl"Crystal spoke with deep voice .
"Um what you doing..."Rose spoke with a soft voice .
"Your neck full of dark red and purple hickeys"Crystal spoke with a smirk while looking at her neck.

Rose tired to push Crystal but failed because Crystal big body as Crystal was looking at her moves and smirking .

"What you trying to do princess?"Crystal spoke .
"Um you spoke that wanna continue but you--"Before Rose can complete sentence Crystal smashed her lip on Rose lip . While Kissing Crystal removed Rose dress and throw on the floor . Rose wrapped her legs around Crystal waist and pull her even closer to make kiss deeper . Crystal enter her tongue inside Rose mouth .

After some minutes Rose push Crystal and get up from the table and go to turn off the light . Crystal go near bed and sat there Rose go toward Crystal and stand infront of her . Crystal looked up to see Rose as she started to unbutton Crystal shirt pushed her and hover on her .

Rose was kissing roughly her one hand was roaming all over Crystal upper body . After some minutes she started to give open mouth kisses all over Crystal's upper body ...

3 hours later

Crystal and Rose was laying on bed . Crystal hold Rose in her arms and kissed her forehead . Rose smiled and hugged her tightly .

"Is it paining?"Crystal asked while rubbing her back .
"Nah"Rose spoke with a smile.
"We have flight tomorrow"Crystal spoke .
Rose looked at her and sat on her lap with a disappoint face .
"What happened baby?"Crystal asked in worried tone .
"Chub Dad and Grandma both called me"Rose spoke while looking at her .
"You received call then?"Crystal asked and cupped her cheeks .
"No i didn't i'll call them after going at home"Rose spoke and hugged her.

Will the family again gonna to do drama or normal...