𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗞𝗔 ᴡᴏɴᴋᴀ

MAKE MY STORY
———

chapter four

"Boss. There's someone who'd like to see you."

"Bring them in." The man spoke as he stared down at the paper that rested in front of him. He heard a few shuffling as the individual marched into the room before the door of his office was close shut, only leaving him and his guest alone.

"Good morning, Mr. Shishio." The guest started. The man released a sigh. He took this chance to look up from his paper to stare at the man before him.

"Hello." He extended his hand to the chair in front of him. "Take a seat." The adult in the white coat pulled out the chair and sat before him. "What is it you need?"

"I heard you're a benefactor. I'm not sure how this works, but I'd like to burrow some money." Mr. Shishio couldn't help but laughed at the young man's boldness.

"What for exactly?"

"I'm making my own chocolate company." He explained as if he was telling him the most exciting news. Mr. Shishio only huffed at the man's words. "If you don't think I'll make it, why don't you try my giraffe milk macaroon? Say goodbye to being small because it'll make you ten feet tall. Plus, the flavor is an absolute bonus." Mr. Shishio watched attentively as the man before him opened his briefcase to begin making the sweet. It impressed the benefactor as it was so simple to make such thing in the comfort of your briefcase. He watched at the chocolate maker fill in his last touches before handing it to him.

"For you, sir." Mr. Shishio took the dessert from the man's hand and annualized it.

"I thought you said you wanted to make a chocolate factory."

His client laughed. "I do." He stayed silent for a second before speaking again. "But adding a few other things won't hurt." Mr. Shishio only watched as he spoke. "But it will be mostly chocolate." The benefactor only nodded.

"And this giraffe milk... macaroon.... it'll make me taller, you say?" His guest nodded his head. "I'm already taller. I don't need to be taller." He handed the macaroon back to him. "Got anything else?"

"Well... I could make just a regular ol' chocolate." He began to open his briefcase again to start on the project. "But what's the fun in that, right?" Mr. Shishio stayed quiet as he eyed the man. After awhile of silence from the two, Mr. Shishio's guest handed him his finished product. The benefactor observed the ball of sugar as he debated if he should eat it or not. He shrugged and did so anyway. His mouth moved as he bit down on the brown sweet. His client watched with widen eyes and smile as he waited for his benefactor's comments. It took a while, but the business man finished his jaw movement and settled down his mouth.

"How is it?"

Mr. Shishio recalled the overwhelming, but delightful flavors. "What are the ingredients?"

"Well," His client was happy that the benefactor seemed interested in his creation. "I got all of my cocoa from the Atlantic ocean—" Mr. Shishio listened to every single word that came out of his mouth as he explained how he made the chocolate and where to get the ingredients. It took a while, but his guest had finally quieted down with his words.

"You seemed really passionate about your chocolates."

"Of course. They're not just chocolates. They're apart of me. They're me." Mr. Shishio scrunched his eyebrows at the chocolate maker confession.

"Alright..." He muttered. He moved his hand from his desk and into his draw next to him and pulled out a stack of money he had in there. "five hundred thousand." He placed them on the table and pushed them toward his client.

"Really?"

The benefactor nodded his head. "Yeah. I have faith that this company will work out."

"Do I have to pay you back?"

"No."

"I don't have to sign any papers?"

"No."

His client was a little hesitant at first but eventually took the money. "If this is some trickery you have up your sleeve-"

"Oh, of course not. I'm genuine about this. I have faith your company will go smoothly." His client continued staring at him, making the business man sigh. "If you don't believe me, you can just give me back the money. I am a real business man. This isn't anything illegal."

The client only nodded his head in defeat. "Of course. I'd just call the police." He got up from his seat and smiled at his benefactor. "Thank you so much for the generous donation." He began walking toward the door but was stopped at Mr. Shishio's calling.

"May I have your name?"

The client turned around and gave the man a soft smile. "I'm Senku Ishigami and I'm a chocolate maker." He turned back around and exited out the door, leaving Tsukasa Shishio in his office alone.

~~~

Senku unlocked the door with his keys and entered his house with an exhale. He noticed
Y/N sleeping on the couch with a bunch of newspapers surrounding her. She probably was busy looking for builders and drafters like he told her—despite wondering how if she couldn't read, but that was no excuse to be sleeping on the job—Senku thought. He placed his briefcase down on the counter and removed the newspaper that surrounded her so she'd be able to sleep comfortably.

So much for learning how to read.

He decided, he too, will take short nap in this room. When they're both awake, they'll talk about each other's day and finds for Senku's factory.

STARTING STRONG
———

it took me rereading the manga that I just remember Senku is say "one billion percent" now I gotta try add that line in future chapters.

onto chapter 5