The One Where The Fish Revolution Begins

Third Person POV

Sweet closed his medical bag, pausing to take a deep breath. It was  hard to loose a patient, even if they weren't officially under his care. Humming slightly in thought, he turned to the Thatch siblings. "So, what's it gonna be?"

"Excuse me?" Milo asked, lifting his head to glance over his shoulder.
Sweet gestured to him with his bag before moving it over to the door. "I followed you in, and I'll follow you out. It's your decision."

"Oh, my decision! Well, I think we've seen how effective my decisions have been. Let's recap," he held a finger up to make sure Sweet wouldn't interrupt before counting on his hand. "I lead a band of plundering vandals to the greatest archaeological find in recorded history, falling in love with one, thus enabling the kidnap and, or murder of the royal family. Not to mention personally delivering the most powerful force known to man into the hands of a mercenary nutcase, who's probably going to sell it and it to the Kaiser!" Milo slammed the Shepards Journal onto the ground in fury. "Have I left anything out?"

Madeleine squeezed his shoulder in comfort.

"Well, you did set the camp on fire, and drop us down that big hole." "Thank you." Milo threw his hands up  in the air. "Thank you very much,"
Milo and Madeleine took a seat and Sweet picked up the discarded book. "Of course, it's been my experience when you hit bottom, the only place left to go is
up."

"Who told you that?" Madeleine sighed.

"A fella by the name of Thaddeus
Thatch."

Inspired by his late grandfather's advice, Madeleine carefully tossed the necklace to Milo and he caught the crystal necklace in his hand with an expression of determination plastered on his face. Milo, Madeleine and Sweet joined the crew outside and everyone watched Milo march away. "Where are you going?"
Audrey questioned. "We're going after Rourke."

"Milo, Mads, that's crazy," she pointed out.

"I didn't say it was the smart thing." Milo said.

"But it is the right thing." Madeleine finished.

"Come on, we better make sure they doesn't hurt themselves." Audrey sighed and the crew followed. They watched Milo help Madeleine climb aboard an Atlantean vehicle. "Milo, what do you think you're doing?" Audrey asked him.

Milo pulled the crystal necklace out of his pocket. "Just follow my lead." He placed the crystal into the slot, twisted it while placing his hand on the pad which lit up blue. engine revved and the vehicle rose into the air. "Wow, I'm impressed," Packard took a long drag of her cigarette.
Audrey climbed on behind Madeleine.

"It's simple, all you got to do-" Milo was interrupted by Audrey who said
"Yeah yeah yeah, shut up. We get it, okay?" she then placed her hand on the pad and the vehicle went flying back into the wall.

"Gently. Just gently," Madeleine added. "Hey Milo, you got something sporty? You know, like a tuna?" Vinny called out. "How is this done?" an Atlantean curiously inquired.

"All you got to do is use the crystals.
Kida showed us," Madeleine ran over to a spare vehicle that was shaped like a hammerhead shark, "Half turn right. Quarter turn back. Keep your hand on the pad, the older Thatch sibling proudly demonstrated. Catching on, the Atlanteans boarded any vehicles they could get their hands on.

"Saddle up partners!" Cookie twirled his shotgun as he claimed his fish. The rescue team floated in the air, ready to fight against Rourke to protect their city. "All right, this is it.
We're going to rescue the princess. We're going to save Atlantis or we're going to die trying! Now let's do it!" Milo yelled with a fist pump in the air.

"Vive la révolution des poissons!" Madeleine yelled from her fish with Audrey and Sweet.

On cue, the rescue team sped off.
The remaining Atlanteans cheered from below, waving their arms wildly with hope in their hearts. The rescue team gave chase, headed towards the volcano.