The One Where The Story Ends

Last Chappie :(

Madeleine's POV

"Atlantis will honour your names forever," Kida gifted crystal necklaces to each member of the crew. "I only wish there was more we could do for you."

"Uh, you know. Thanks anyway but I think we're good," Vinny, who was chewing on a matchstick, looked back over his shoulder at the Atlantean guards who were loading an airship in the shape of a narwhal with golden treasures from the city, the crew's reward for assisting with saving the city of Atlantis.

"They'll take you as far as the surface," Milo said. "We are really going to miss you and Mads, Milo," Audrey said softly. "You know, I'm going to reopen the flower shop and I'm going to think of you guys every single day," Vinny lifted Milo off the ground by his arms,

"Monday through Friday. 9:00 to 5:00. Saturday until 2:00. Sunday. I'm going to take Sunday off, probably, and maybe I'll go in for a couple of hours, you know but August.. I'm going to take August-" Vinny sauntered off, still rambling on.

Cookie approached with his hat in one hand and the other was hidden behind his back. "I ain't so good at speechifyin' but I wanted you to have this" Cookie handed me a jar of a peculiar substance. "It's the bacon grease from the whole trip."

"Cookie, I..." Madeleine began to speak but Cookie started blubbering and ran away. Audrey ran up to Milo from behind a planted a dainty kiss on his cheek. She then raised her arm. "Ah-hah, two for flinching," she feebly punched his arm, much gentler than the first time she pulled this stunt.

"See you, Milo," she flicked his nose before walking over to me before enveloping me in a tight hug. "Hey, Milo! Heh-heh" Mole approached from the ground with flies buzzing around his head.
"Mole," chuckled Milo who was quickly overcome with the stench.
"Mole. Wow, hey, well...Goodbye
Mole," I patted Mole's head and walked away.

"Now, you sure you want to stay?" Sweet questioned. "There's a hero's welcome waiting for the man who discovered Atlantis." "Ah, " Milo swatted his hand down "I
don't think the world needs another hero. Besides, I hear there's an opening down here for an expert in gibberish."

"Two experts!" I giggled, getting on Milo's back for a piggyback ride. "You take good care of yourself, Milo Thatch," said Sweet. Milo put me down.

"Yeah, you too, Sweet," Milo replied. Dr Sweet held his hand out which Milo shook. "Come here," Sweet yanked Milo into a bone-cracking  hug. "Sweet, uh, before you go, could you.." Milo pointed to his neck. "No problem," Sweet put his skills to the test and cracked Milo's neck, alleviating any tension.

"Ah, oh, thanks," Milo smiled sheepishly. "Oh, you're getting a bill," laughed Sweet. "Can we go home now?" Packard huffed.

"Come on, y'all, let's get one last shot in front of the fish," Sweet encouraged. Following his lead, everybody posed around the treasure in front of the airship.

"Say gochk!" an Atlantean called out from behind the camera. "Gochk!" everyone said in unison and the camera shutter clicked.

 "Gochk!" everyone said in unison and the camera shutter clicked