𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆'𝒔 𝑨𝒄𝒉𝒆 ✧

© All Rights Reserved by tannieficx

            As the sun dipped below the horizon, a sense of restlessness filled the mind of the charming man who was standing in front of the golden closet

            As the sun dipped below the horizon, a sense of restlessness filled the mind of the charming man who was standing in front of the golden closet. When the whole citizens were rushing to spend a peaceful weekend after hectic schedules, the rich, majestic ambiance of the apartment didn't match the chaotic mind of the versatile, attractive artist. Min Yoongi - a young, witty, and talented member of the world-famous K-pop group BTS. For the whole world, the man always stood as a reserved, yet sincere man. Known for his cool, savage, and witty nature, he always managed to stay confident against those who tried to bash his career. The ones who never failed to notice the pain and agonies of his fake facade were his brothers. They knew the life of this man. The pain, guilt, and regret he is going through for choosing the worst action at the very wrong time. Unlike all those times, right now his expressions betrayed him. The uprising restlessness and excitement were evident in his eyes.
            Hastily unbuttoning the shirt, the man scowled in annoyance. "Arrhh... I look sh*t in everything. What's the point of being the ambassador of a giant a*s company? Nothing looks good on me." Tossing the now crumbled cloth aggressively into the closet, Yoongi moved to grab another garment, flexing his flawless skin and well-toned body. "Hahaha... it's so funny to watch you going nuts over a piece of shirt. Hihi.." A sudden commotion in the atmosphere made him turn around to watch Jimin laugh while leaning on the wall. "Shut up Jimin. I know what I am doing". If he was watching me for this long can't he just come and help me? Moron. "Stop it hyung. I know you are cursing on me." "Oh. Really, then get the hell out of here if you can't help me find one."
            "Why so moody bro? It's just a shirt. You can wear just anything." "Yeah... I can wear anything BUT IT's FOR Y/N YOU FU*KING HOE." Despite the shouting of the elder, Jimin giggled showing his crescent moon eyes. "You know what she likes hyung. Just wear it the way she loves it." Patting on his shoulders, Jimin moved out of the closet leaving Yoongi to think about Jimin's words and Y/n's preferences. 'Wear it the way she loves it'. She likes me in light aesthetic ones. Yes, I should wear it.

Time skip

            "Hyung, it's time. The car has arrived already." "I'm here Jungkook." Despite the calm demeanor of Yoongi, members understood what was going through his mind. Jin spoke up, "Everything will be ok bro. She will be happy to see you." Happy? Will she be happy to see me again? Catching the falling facial expression of his soulmate Hobi forward to pull him into a side hug assuring him. "Don't think about anything hyung. It was all past. Don't forget she is your best friend." "Still, I don't deserve to be near her hyung. I just ruined everything that we had." Looking down to the ground Yoongi kept remembering his last meeting with his once-best friend in his mind.
            His brothers knew it was never his fault to end up losing his only best friend. She came as an angel to his life lighting up his entire soul. She found the bubbly, cute version of him when the rest of his classmates found him as cold and arrogant. Despite his continuous denial of her genuine efforts to make him her friend, Y/n succeeds in cracking the barrier of Yoongi's cold demeanor. From being strangers to best buddies, once lighted world of two souls fell into the darkness, which leads them to be strangers once again. When one found back her track, the other kept wandering in the darkness under the guilt and remorse of being the reason for breaking something he valued the most. Till then onwards he lived every minute reminiscing the painful events which wiped out his friend's memories for ever.
            Stepping out of the room carrying his luggage he turned back to his brothers who were having a mixed expression of confusion and sympathy. "No matter how hard I deny it, everything was ruined by me. All because I denied her feelings and was blinded by my passion. If the cost of denial is regret, I deserve to be left guilty for my choices." Leaving the apartment with a heavy heart he strolled towards the black luxurious car surrounded by a few guards. Before the car took its leave, Namjoon followed by other members rushed to meet him once again. Holding onto the glass window Namjoon let out his reassuring words. " Make it right hyung. Leave out your last meeting hyung. You both had something beautiful way before that. If she doesn't remember anything, it's your chance."
            As always Namjoon's words gave Yoongi a kind of hope. Rushing to hold onto the veiny hands of Yoongi, Taehyung gave him a Lego toy of a cute cat. Yoongi let out a deep chuckle at Taehyung's behavior. "Sorry hyung. I took it from your drawer last night. Also, if you can't rebuild your bond with her build a new one. Grab your opportunity she will love you again." Looking up from the cat Lego in his hands to Taehyung Yoongi shook his head saying, "Stop it Tae. It feels weird to hear something like this from you. I'm leaving everyone. I'll try to make things right." "You better come back with Y/n before I leave for the military." Jin warned Yoongi with a fake angry expression.
            The car moved out of the flat premises. It was past 6 in the evening. Under the flickering light of the streetlight, which cast a gentle glow on the surroundings, Yoongi saw two high schoolers running. The girl was chasing the boy who seemed to be running after teasing his friend. Looking once again into the cat Lego in his hands, Yoongi cracked out a gummy smile remembering the day he was gifted with this tiny Lego on his 18th birthday.

 Looking once again into the cat Lego in his hands, Yoongi cracked out a gummy smile remembering the day he was gifted with this tiny Lego on his 18th birthday

*ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ'ˢ ᶜᵃᵗ ᴸᵉᵍᵒ 👆🏻

When other teenagers received expensive gifts he received his most cherished possession which he held up with him like a momentum still now even after ten years. With a determined decision, he made up his mind. I'm coming Y/n. I'll make everything alright. I'll make you remember me. Let's begin again as grumpy cat and wild kitten.

.
.
.

-  To be continued

◦•●◉✿◉●•◦

Second chapter "𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡" is posted.

The plot originally belongs to me

If you find any resemblance to actual persons or incidents, living or dead in this story, it is purely coincidental🕊️

Do not copy or repost. Plagiarism won't be entertained 🚫

If you have any suggestions or thoughts, comment💌

Don't be a silent reader drop your votes

Follow me for instant updation 👤🔔

Thanks for reading 💞