𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ✧

©All Rights Reserved by tannieficx

         It has been four hours already

         It has been four hours already. I don't think I can do it anymore. It's really exhausting to do home delivery. "Yoongi, another order has been made. You need to deliver it to this address." Again, another one. But I need to keep this job. It is my only source of income. The more I want to take some rest, the more orders are getting made today. "Your shift will be over with this one for today. I'll wire your salary to your account today." Relief washed over Yoongi's face. It was Sunday evening, Yoongi's shift to do the part-time job. After hearing the shop owner, Yoongi rushed out to deliver the last order.

Time skip

         Parking the motorbike in front of the said house mentioned in the address, Yoongi rang the calling bell. Within seconds, the door was opened by an elderly woman. "Here is your order ma'am." "Thank you, dear." Yoongi flashed a gentle smile at the kind words of the woman. But it didn't last long a sharp voice pierced through the silent atmosphere jolting both the woman and Yoongi out of their place.

"YOONGLESS...?" Out of nowhere, Y/n appeared behind the woman. Yoongi's eyes went wide seeing her state. What the fuck is she wearing? She was wearing an oversized hoodie that reached till her mid-thighs, with nothing under it? Yoongi gulped seeing her bare legs and instantly moved his eyes to meet the girl in front of him with disheveled hair. "Can't you stop screaming at least in front of others y/n?" " This is Yoongi mom. The one I told you about. My best friend." Best friend? Who? Me? Does she talk about me to others? Yoongi was surprised to hear him being addressed as Y/n's best friend which definitely is not the case with them.

          After that day, when Yoongi agreed to be friends with her, it was always y/n who kept blabbering about one thing or another. She would occasionally poke his hands and pull his shirt to get some attention from him. And all he did was hum to whatever she was talking about. He thought she would stop it all when she didn't get any reactions from him. But she neither stopped talking nor left the place beside him. She will talk about her random K-drama crushes and gossip about the mean girls in the class. Apart from all of this, she made him join her to have lunch along with her other friends. Even during the time of lunch, he will mostly stay quiet and hear others talking. This has been going on for the past one month. And in this short period, Yoongi began to enjoy her company and began to socialize with her friends Miya and Sana, a little. But he never opened up to anyone about his personal matters, especially, about him working as a part-timer. But now here he standing in front of his classmate in delivery uniform.

          "You are Yoongi? Y/n's friend?" What am I supposed to say now? Yoongi looked into the warm orbs of the lady and mumbled a yes. Despite his denials, he was invited inside their small house. It was a very small house with a cozy atmosphere. And in each corner of the house, he found warmth which he had been missing for a long time. Looking around the hall, he found several pictures of y/n with her mother. He realized how there was no picture taken with her father in the living room and took a mental note to talk with y/n about it some other day. Within minutes he was served with cakes, cookies, and coffee. "Thank you, ma'am." "Aygoo.. you don't need to thank me son, and don't call me ma'am." "Yes, Yoongles. Call her ajumma." Y/n's remark made Yoongi giggled. He watched both of them bickering over nothing. "You didn't tell me, you are doing part-time Yoons" What should I tell her? I am broken and I have to earn myself to pay for the school? "I didn't find it necessary Y/n" Y/n's mother, Shin Seoyun flashed a warm smile to him, which he found similar to Y/ns. " That's ok dear. It's good to do part-time. But don't ignore your studies Yoongi." She is indeed kind, just like y/n. Why can't my mom appreciate me like this? He thought about his parents and their harsh words against his passion. Before shaking himself out of these thoughts, Seoyun asked; "What are your parents doing Yoongi?" He felt his heart dropped into the pit of his stomach. Pulling his thoughts together, he replied. "I am not living with them, Aunty. My family is in Degu. I'm here for studies." "It might be hard for you, right? You know you can come here any time." "Yes, Yoongiya. Mom cooks the best food in the world." "Thanks, aunty. I should leave now. I have to meet someone today." The sudden shift in the topic woke up the mischievous y/n in an instant. "You have a date?" Yoongi mentally slapped at the thought of his newfound friend and passed a done face to her. Seoyun said; "What's with your interest in his date? All you do is watch dramas and eat around. At least he is making his living." Excusing the bickering of the mother-daughter duo, Yoongi left saying goodbye to both y/n and Seoyun. "Yooniee..." Turning around he saw y/n running towards him with a package with her signature smile. "Here. Mom made these dumplings a few minutes ago. You should have this okay? Bye bye" "Hmm" She huffed out a sigh at the male's reply. "Come on grumpy. A smile won't hurt me." She is so cute. "Yeah. Where are you lost?" "Nowhere. I'm leaving. Bye."

          The sudden screech of the car made Yoongi wake into reality. "Sir. We have arrived" Looking out of the window Yoongi found himself in front of a flat in Apgujeong. Stepping out of the car wearing the mask and black beanie, Yoongi strolled towards the elevator eagerly waiting to reach the already booked hotel room. By the time he arrived at the luxurious resort, it was past 12 in midnight. Being an idol is definitely not easy. Always being surrounded and stalked by paparazzi and reporters, Yoongi had to make his high school reunion a secret, just like any of his private meetings. Before getting inside the shower room, Yoongi's phone flashed with new messages from Sana.

 Before getting inside the shower room, Yoongi's phone flashed with new messages from Sana

After feeding the delulu mind of Sana with Jungkook's picture Yoongi drowned himself in adoring his pretty girl

After feeding the delulu mind of Sana with Jungkook's picture Yoongi drowned himself in adoring his pretty girl. What are you doing with my heart Y/n? Surely the man is whipped for his girl. With bathroom door left open, Yoongi drifted off to sleep hoping to meet his wild cat the next day.

- To be continued

꧁༒༺◦•●◉✿◉●•◦༻༒꧂

Author's note:-

Sorry about the short chapter. 

Check out next chapter 

Please voteComment 💌 and follow 📨

Thanks for reading 💞