𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝑬𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 ✧

© All Rights Reserved by tannieficx

"MOM, WHERE IS MY BAG?"

"Why are you so clumsy, Y/n? You are literally 18 and still want me to look after you."

"Ehe... why should I care for me when I have you, my sweet mommy."

"I'm not your servant you brat. Get that inside your dumb brain. Here.. take this one"

"Sure. I'm leaving and reminding you I'm not yet 18, I'm still 17"

Sensing the glare of her mother, Y/n hurriedly left stuffing some bread into her mouth.

"BYE MOM. SEE YOU LATER ..."

Stepping out of the house, y/n rushed to catch the bus to Gujeong High School. It is her first day at a new high school after being transferred from her previous high school in Busan as part of her mother's job transfer. 

By the time y/n arrived at school, the bell had rung, and all the students were rushing to their respective classes

By the time y/n arrived at school, the bell had rung, and all the students were rushing to their respective classes. Being new to the school premises, y/n wandered to find her classroom.

Y/n: "How much worse my day can go today? Firstly, I missed the bus because of waking up late. Now I don't even know where to go"

__: "What are you doing here, kid?"

The unexpected voice pierced the silence from behind, jolting the girl out of her little murmuring. Turning around, she found a middle-aged man with dropping shoulders looking at her with judgmental eyes, whom she recognized as Mr. Kim, a teacher whom she had met briefly while taking admission.

Y/n: "I am finding my class, sir."

Under the burning gaze of the elderly man, she flashed a somewhat sour smile.

Mr.Kim: "You are new here?

Y/n: "Yes, and I don't know where my classroom is."