𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑾𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 ✧

©All Rights Reserved by tannieficx

            The sound of a ringtone was heard across the hotel room in Apgujeong

            The sound of a ringtone was heard across the hotel room in Apgujeong. With droopy eyes and tangled hairs, Yoongi stretched out his hand to reach the phone at the table nearby. Without giving any look into the caller ID, he attended it. "Hm... hello" The raspy voice of the man was responded to by the soft voice of a woman from the other end. "Did I wake you up, son?" Through slightly opened eyes, Yoongi looked over to the phone, which was displaying the caller's name as mother. Snuggling more into the comforter, Yoongi smiled slightly. "I just woke up Mom." After a second or two, the woman spoke up. "I heard that you are going to attend the reunion party tonight." "Yes, I am" "Then will you be coming to Apgujeong?" "I am already in Apgujeong Mom." Yoongi shut his eyes, sensing the coming storm from his mother. "What? You are already here?" Heaving out a yawn, Yoongi sat up stretching his arms, removing the comforter. "I came last night. Sorry, I didn't inform you." "You could have come home dear. Why stay at a hotel." "That's fine. I'll come to meet you, Mom and Dad." Chatting for a while about the busy life of the mother-son duo, the call was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Mom. I'll call you later. I think someone is here." Ok Yoons. Make sure to bring my daughter-in-law soon. I missed her gossip a lot." Yoongi was flustered at the mention of Y/n as a daughter-in-law. Without replying much he ended the call and attended to the person at the door.

The whole day passed in a jiffy. With Yoongi being excited to meet his childhood sweetheart, even a few hours felt like years for him. After visiting a couple of shops to arrange the best suit for the day and replenishing old memories at those places where he and Y/n used to visit together in the past, Yoongi waited for the golden moments of his life. Right now, he is in his hotel room left in the middle of a chaotic mess of clothes. The thing is whatever he chooses to wear, he is not satisfied enough to catch the attention of his girl. Frustrated sighs kept leaving his usually calm demeanor. At the right time, like God's call, Yoongi was called by Jimin. "Are you not ready yet hyung?" Yoongi cursed out aloud complaining about not having enough clothes with him. Jimin laughed out loud while hearing Yoongi's whining. "You are seriously laughing instead of helping me out? MORON" Jimin understood Yoongi is behaving like a teenage girl getting frustrated over piles of clothes because of panic thinking about his meeting with old friends especially Y/n. And it was reasonable enough to panic because Yoongi was going to meet Y/n properly after eight years. What's more, Y/n doesn't have any memories of her past with Yoongi. Meanwhile, he is still stuck in the past with its open wounds.

            "Hyung, it's okay. Don't panic. Everything will be ok." After a second's silence, Yoongi broke the silence with a slightly cracked voice. "But she doesn't... remember me Jimin." "But she knows Min Yoongi. She loves Min Yoongi." "Sometimes I am jealous of myself for being BTS Min Yoongi. Why can't she like her Yoongles?" Jimin cracked out in disbelief. "Are you really that cold-faced jerk? Hahaha... I can't believe you are getting jealous of yourself hyung?" "Whatever, just tell me what I should wear." "Didn't we discuss that already? Wear it like she loves it" "Hmm. Bye"