𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝑯𝒚𝒎𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ✧

©All Rights Reserved tannieficx

          When Yoongi let out his feelings, Y/n didn't catch half the things he said

          When Yoongi let out his feelings, Y/n didn't catch half the things he said. His answers kept telling her there was a reason for his disappearance. The emotions in his eyes, the genuineness in his words, everything screamed for her to hug him and never let him go. For a minute y/n didn't see Yoongi as any idol. But he felt like an old friend. Maybe more than that? She didn't know. But his eyes screamed the pain, grief. Looking down at her hands, she found how softly he was holding her. She surely loves this man as an idol. But when she looks at the way his eyes speak emotions to her, the way he never pays attention to any of her friends, her mind keeps betraying her to believe he was more than a friend to her. Slightly creasing the male's hand with her thumbs, she looked up to his face which was inches away from hers. "No longer do we live in the past, Yoongi. I don't remember my past but you carry the burden of the past." Yoongi looked at the way her lips moved, the way her eyes were kept at his face, the way her thumbs still creased his hands in an assuring manner. Her mere gesture of assurance itself did magic to his heart. Attentively yet hopefully, he gave ears to her talks. "Let go of our past, Yoongi. Let's start over as grumpy cat and wild cat" She chuckled at the end and his eyes widened in surprise. "Grumpy cat? You remember that?" "No. But Miya and Sana told me we used to call each other that." Yoongi also laughed with her. "So, do you mean it? Like, you want to be friends with me?" Y/n nodded her head aggressively. "Sure mister. Sana and Miya said we were thick friends. So let's be friends again." Yoongi nodded his head aggressively with a smile.

            The rest of the night went by catching up with old friends. After years of solitude, Yoongi found peace. Between the chatterings, Yoongi kept admiring Y/n. Only now he noticed how she had cut her hair to her shoulders. "And that's how he proposed to me" Miya giggled at the end of her proposing story. "I am so jealous of you. My boyfriend still doesn't even know about my existence." Sana said while fake crying. Y/n and Miya looked at each other with a blank face. Yoongi who realized whom Sana was talking about rolled his eyes. "You are so delusional. Stop dreaming about him." "Not my fault he kept feeding my delulu mind." Y/n, Miya, and John kept a confused face. Sensing several gazes in him, Yoongi let out. "You didn't get it? Uff... She is talking about Jungkook. This woman is drooling over him as she owns him." Sana scoffed and turned to Yoongi. "Says the one who is more delusional than me." Yoongi glared at Sana and she let out a victorious smile. Miya and John hold back their smiles while Y/n flashes a confused face. "Who are you guys talking about?" Yoongi turned to Y/n and said, "Don't mind her. She is mad." Yoongi again glared at Sana and she passed him a teasing smile.

            By the time everyone was leaving the place Sana was drunk as hell. Miya and John left saying goodbye to all and Y/n was trying to get a taxi leaving the drunk Sana in the chair nearby. "If you don't mind, I can drop you guys." "It's okay Yoongi. I'll take a taxi." "I thought we were friends. Don't friends help each other? Hm?" After several attempts of persuasion, Yoongi flashed a victorious smile when Y/n agreed to go with him. Right now both Yoongi and Y/n were inside the car with a passed-out Sana. Sana was sleeping on the shoulders of Y/n whereas Yoongi sat in the passenger seat glancing every now and then at Y/n. "Where are you staying Yoongi? "Somewhere near. I've booked a room." Y/n nodded. Soon the air became awkward. The unspoken words of two hearts made the silence thick. But both of them didn't know how to initiate the conversation. The presence of the driver made the silence even more awkward.