𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝑬𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ✧

©All Rights Reserved tannieficx

(The whole part is written from the point of view of Yoongi)

Flashback

          My whole life was a mess. After leaving home without paying any attention to my parents in hopes of achieving my passion, all I had was my best friend Boem-Soek, and my girlfriend Minji. I dated Minji for about a year. Just when I thought I had at least them to lean on, my delivery job takes me to the doorstep of a motel room, just to find out that my dearest girlfriend has been cheating on me with my best friend. What truly hurt me was the betrayal of Boem-Soek. He was my friend from childhood. The one who practically grew up with me, the one who encouraged me to propose to Minji and supported my every decision.

          Their betrayal left me devastated and lonely which eventually made me look rigid and cold-hearted in front of everyone. After that, I never really trusted anyone to share my joys and sorrows. No one wanted to be friends with me. After all, who will be friends with a boring and ugly boy like me? All my conceptions about life and friendship changed when Y/n entered my life. She was like a light in my dark life. She never gave up on me even when I pushed her out of my life. It's been four months since she became my friend. Even though I had known her for only four months, I was pretty sure she would always be a true friend. And I must say she has some guts to deal with my grumpy personality. Even though she is a little cute and funny, she has a big mouth.

"YOONIEEE..." Here she goes again. When will she stop calling me these weird names in front of the whole class?

"Stop screaming. I am not deaf" I said to her while closing my diary.

"I know you are not deaf. But today I am not gonna let you breathe in peace. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY GRUMPY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...." She hugged me out of nowhere sideways.

"Th..anks" Did I just stutter? Fuck you Yoongi.

"I have got a present for you. See." When she told me about a present this was definitely not what I expected. She showed me two little cat Legos.