Chapter 15: It feels like a perfect night

Notes:

FINALLY managed to finish chapter 15
it is, 17,528 (17500 something) and contains
- Uh, bisexual Maximoff twins
- Pietro gets laid
- Wanda is gay (but like, more than usual)
- WandaVision episode 2, but like, not the entire episode. It was a price that had to be paid for the completion of Chapter 15.
- Natasha is having Emotions™ (ft. WandaNat late night meetings)
- Sam and Pietro chaos
- WandaNat date (but they won't admit or acknowledge that it's a date)
- I give Wanda a real friend (also blurb about one of my favourite original characters)
- Pietro and Wanda argue
- Wandanat smut!! (it's awful tho, i lowkey hate it i think)

Ren <3

-

Here's something about his sister that he didn't not know before, but was starting to re-learn, and really get through his head tonight;

His sister was wild .

He watched with his jaw dropped as Claire and Wanda did various drinking games in the middle of the crowd, people cheering them on. He thought they would stop at the shot competition and go back to normal partying, but that was just the start.

When they did start dancing, Claire and Pietro were closer, but Wanda had a whole group of people, men and women, surrounding her, so they were both winning. The next thing he knew, when he turned his head, Wanda was taking turns kissing three people and two others let their hands roam over her body.

"Is that normal?" He asked as he sucked a hickey onto Claire's neck, his hand resting on the small of her back and the other tangled into her hair.

"Oh yes," She answered with a breathy exhale. "A lot of people always want to fuck your sister." She chased his lips again. "And she's nice enough to give most of them a chance to make out with her at the very least."

Pietro shuddered, both at the feeling of his lips on his neck, and at her words.

Ew.

He knew Wanda was very easily desirable, beautiful, but oh how he didn't want to hear that. He regretted asking, but knew he would have done so again because it was just his older brother instincts, trying to make sure Wanda was alright.

"How often?" because he knew Wanda just stayed at parties too long, sometimes instead of coming home with someone else.

"Most-mhn-most days." She said. "Ask your questions later; you have my number. Just focus on fucking me right now."

Wanda reached a hand out through the crowd, pulling Claire by her shoulder. Claire turned, and Wanda kissed her, just the corner of her lips. "Do not ." She chuckled. "You and Pietro almost got in trouble back there for this behaviour." Claire smiled mischievously, drawing out another chuckle from Wanda. She patted Claire's back. "Make sure to get to your house at the very least, before you start fucking. I'll pay for your tab, now go ."

Claire smiled, pulling Wanda down for a longer kiss, drawing a moan out of the shorter woman, which caused Wanda to smile. They separated.

"Get to the house." Wanda reminded.

"I will. Thanks for the money-- and for having a very hot brother." Claire winked. Wanda gagged playfully, but waved them bye as they left.

"You guys just normally kiss like that?" Pietro asked, threading his fingers into Claire's hair, not tugging, just keeping it there...for now.

"Don't tell me you're jealous." Claire responded, looking up at him with a question in her eyes.