Chapter 2: The Surprise for Chase

Liberty and the Junior Patrollers went back home to keep Adventure City safe byt also training the new recruits: Chases siblings. Dolly is a CSI (or crime scene investigator) pup. Fluffy is busy looking for speeding cars, which is that job police officers take to give the speeding citizen a ticket. And Patchy is a traffic officer, making sure traffic doesn't build up. Ever since that case was solved months ago, Chase's father Tristan has been made chief of the Adventure County Police. Anyway, back to the main story. It was August. The sun rose over Adventure Bay. The Lookout shines in the sunlight. And there were six puphouses. One's red. Another yellow. And another blue. And one after that was green. After that came orange. Finally, there was a silver and pink one. We're focusing on the blue one. Inside, we see pictures of a German Shepherd pup getting adopted by a young boy named Ryder. Then that pup getting a name: Chase. Then his birthday, which he got a toy bear. Then his first time wearing the outfit (the hat was too big). Then his first mission. And his face was in shock. 😮😳 He was meeting a Cockapoo pup. Then another oicture has him playing with a Dalmatian. Then Chase fighting a German Shepherd with cyborgish implants. Then a scientist that looks like the male version of Victoria Vance. Then a bald dude glaring at him with a devilish smile as Chase was ready to pounce. Then we see Chase himself laying on the floor inside the puphouse under a blue blanket. He's right next to his favorite toy. He had it since his first birthday. Then a portrait of Skye in a heart-shaped frame next to his alarm clock. It rings, waking Chase up. He turns it off.

Chase: (yawning and stretching) Wow. Ryder's birthday was fun.

He spots a folded vest with a hat and PupPack on it. He wears the outfit and leaves his PupHouse. He gets out his megaphone and goes around the Lookout, circling it around the other puphouses.

Chase: (megaphone) Wake up, pups! Today's a new day! Wake up! Wake up!

The puphouses open their doors and Skye was in the middle of curling her hair and Zuma groggily got up. Marshall feels energetic so he lets outa few "Wahoo"s and "Yippee"s. Rocky walked out yawning.

Rocky: (yawning) Where's Rubble?

Then they hear snoring in Rubble's puphouse. They walk over and they chuckle at the sight. Rubble is still asleep with his sleeping mask on.

Marshall: I got it.

Marshall gets out a dog biscuit and waves it around. Rubble caught the scent and started dreamily walking to the biscuit. Marshall walked with the biscuit in his paw, with Rubble following him.

Marshall: Look at me! I'm the PAW'd Piper.

Everyone chuckles as they follow Marshall into the Lookout. Later, Rubble is awake and they are busy eating breakfast out of their food bowls as Ryder reads the newspaper. Suddenly, his PupPad rang. He answers swiftly.

Ryder: Hello. Ryder here.

Katie: (on PupPad) Ryder!

Ryder: (nervous) Katie? Oh, hi. What's going on? Heh heh.

The pups chuckle. They remember that one day when they were playing that little fairy tale game with Katie in the video below.

Chase: Remember when I   was like that?

Rocky: (chuckles) Yeah. It was funny.

Skye: Ryder's been going through the same thing LONGER.