Chapter 7: A Couple Pups vs Clone

Suddenly, the computer beeped. The screen shows the Mighty Pups!

Victoria Vance: No! It can't be!

Sid Swashbuckle: Impossible!

Ryder: They're alive!

Tristan: What?!

Coral: Hooray! They're okay!

Nano: Alright!

Everest: Marshall!

Tundra: Rocky!

Clone: I thought YOU DESTROYED THEM!!!

Sweetie: I THOUGHT WE DID!!! DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!!! (Takes deep breath and calms down) You have you task. Clone. Go to the platform on this mountain and destroy the PAW Patrol

Ryder, Everest and Liberty: NO!!!

Tristan: Leave my son alone!

Coral: Don't you dare hurt my cousin!

Sweetie: Are you up for it?

Clone: Anything to make Chase suffer. Because I no longer seek to destroy other worlds. That's stupid. Now I want revenge. On that darn pup. Consider it done.

Then the tyrant races through the door. Sorrow, concern and worry washes over the captured good guys. Suddenly, the other villains come back, completely missing to meeting one of the most dangerous beings in the multiverse: they tyrannical Clone! Meanwhile, the Mighty Pups arrived and they landed at the bottom of the mountain because Skye is too tired to fly any higher or further. The bottom has scraps and remains of whatever they used to be. But the sight of what has become of the once peaceful kingdom has become.

Skye: (panting) Guys. I just . . . need a breather.

Zuma: Dudes! Are you sure we're in Barkingburg?

Rubble: Yeah. Why?

Rocky: Did you not notice the town is dark, everyone there is working like slaves, and there happens to be a mountain where the castle used to be that has a darker version of Minas Tirith from the Lord of the Rings on top of it?

Rubble: Maybe the bad guys did this.

Marshall: That's a most likely guess, considering they just annihilated the Lookout AND our vehicles.

Skye: Okay. I got my breather.

Chase: That's good to know. But we need to get up that mountain without being seen. So it looks like we're gonna have to scale this mountain the old-fashioned way.

Zuma: And that is?

Chase: Rubble. Can you use your claw arm to scale this thing? We also need you to help us get up that thing with that claw of yours once we have a harness,

Rubble: It might be a stretch, but not only would it get me more exercise (everybody chuckles) but I will give it a double-Rubble effort!

Chase: That's the spirit! Now Rocky. Can you use your energy tools to make some of the scrap and remains here into a hook, or - - or something for all of us to scale this mountain?

Rocky: (scoffs and grins) Do dogs have tails?

Marshall: Why not we charge up and I could just super-jump my way up there?

Chase: It's a good idea. But the idea is supposed to be discreet and stealthy.

Marshall: Good point.