Chapter 14: A Ton of Miracles

That same light that separated itself from the unconscious Sweetie still shimmers in the heavenly blue sky. Then suddenly, it zooms away. Across the waters, it reaches Adventure Bay. Ruder and everyone else there walk through the town and celebrate in the PAW Patrol's victory. Then Ryder, Carl, Craze and Katie see the light as it spins around where the Sea Patroller once was. Suddenly, as it continues spinning, parts of it started to rise from the waters and then a bright light blinds them temporarily and reveals the Sea Patroller good as new!

Craze: WHAT IN TARNATION?!?!

Katie: The Sea Patroller!

Cap'n Turbot: Gosh!

Ryder: Whaat?!

Suddenly, the light zooms again and zooms around where the Lookout and the other vehicles used to be. It zooms around the remains of the PAW Patroller and the Air Patroller, then the puphouses. And then it spins the longest around the remaining debris of the Lookout. Then once it stops spinning, it rises up and then a huge light brightens and everyone shields their eyes.

Carl: Agh! Too bright!

Max: You said it!

Then the loght stops and then everyone sees the Lookout and everything that was destroyed, fixed and back in working order. The future pups run around, feeling glee and enjoyment come overthrm. Carl and Craze could not believe their eyes. Neither could anybody who could see what happened that day in Adventure Bay,

Owen: Everything's back, Dad?

Katie: Why do you call Ryder "Dad?"

Owen: I usually do, Mom.

Katie: MOM?!?!

Ryder: Like I said, I'll explain later.

Then the mysterious light zooms back to Barkingburg and zooms around practically the entire tosnn and the castle Sweetie has dominated. Then once it stops spinning, it goes back into the heroes' views and explodes! The liht nearly blonds everybody there and suddenly, they could not believe their eyes anymore! Harold's robot is gone! Every building in Barkingbrug is fixed and no longer destroyed! And even the castle is no longer Sweetie's, or on a mountain.

Everest: Marshall! We did it!

Marshall: Of course we did! We're a team!

Zuma: (next to Liberty and the Junior Patrollers) Yep. Nothing could break us.

Coral: (sniffles over a certain pup's body) Arrby.

Everyone sees Arrby lying on the ground, thinking he has gone to the big sog house in the sky. Thinking he has sacrificed his life to defeat Sweetie.

Skye: No. (puts her head on Chase's shoulder)

Rocky brings Tundra closer to her. Dolly holds Rubble's paw. Marshall takes off his mask as Everest and Crash take off their hats in respect. Chase looks down.

Chase: I guess . . . he had a little good . . . after all. (Sniffles)

Coral: (lays her head on Arrby) He almost broke us out, last night. But even before then, I still had high hopes he could turn good. (Sobs) But why does he have to go like this? (Tearful) WHY?!

Then Coral cries on Arrby's chest, thinking he is gone. Everyone else bows their heads in respect of theTRUE hero. Arrby. Suddenly, his eyes start to flutter.

Coral: (continues sobbing and turns her head to Skye) I always liked him, cuz. (Sniffles) Like. . . like you like Chase.

Then everyone realizes Coral's relationship with Arrby is more than they knew.