Chapter 6: The Return of A Tyrant

The Mayor Mobile approaches the Barkingburg castle. It goes into the Mission PAW headquarters underneath the castle. It goes up into the castle and the villains leave with their prizes. Rex is amazed at how big the castle is. In fact, at least most of the captured PAW Patrol members have never been to Barkingburg. Sweetie grins. Then she realizes she has her powers from the crystal back, but sithone downgrade: she can't say commands any ore. But she can use her mind to make stuff magically appear or can make things i to what she wants them to be. Like how she turned the museum into her cadtle in that episode mentioned in chapter 3.

Sweetie: Watch, MOST of the PAW Patrol as I demonstrate the full extent of my power! 

Then Sweetie closes her eyes and her paws glow. Then the entire castle starts to glow as well! Then she opens her eyes and claps her paws and instantly makes a pink, purple and white cyclone engulfing the entire castle with them inside. Then it turns into a castle of her own design. A tall castle on a mountain towering over Barkingburg. The castle has flags with her face on it and the mountain was extremely high! It was bigger than the castle it once was even without it being on a mountain! The citizens looked with awe and amazement at the transformed castle.

Sweetie: Claw! (Claw stands firm) As my captain of the guard, you get Humdinger and Copycat to join you in making the citizens kneel before me. Uhh, I mean, US  so we dan be respected and taken seriously.

Claw: (bowing) Yes, my queen. (Nods at the chosen villains)

Copycat: (following Claw) This will be fun, Foggy Boy.

Mayor Humdinger: (transforming into his Mighty form) Don't call me that!

Then Claw and Copycat flyput as Humdinger leaps like the Hulk and grows huge and lands at the bottom of the mountain. The three bad guys begin their siege. Meanwhile, Harold and Ladybird carry the captured Clayton and show Sweetie.

Harold Humdinger: Sweetie, what do we do with this dog?

Ladybird: Yeah. He's heavier than he looks.

Sweetie: Take him to the lab underneath. (Harold is surprised) Yes, there's a laboratory, I made this castle after all.

Clayton: Whatever tortures you do to me, whatever evils come my way, I'll never tell you anything!

Sweetie: We don't want qyou to say anything. We just want you to come back . . . as Clone.

Clayton: GAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Arrby is with the captured majority of the PAW Patrol as he watches how the mere mention of Clayton's past can make him hurt internally.

Harold Humdinger: Come on, Victoria! I need your help with this dog.

Victoria: I'm coming.

Then Vance leaves with Harold and Ladybird to the lab, preparing the transformation of Clayton into Clone.

Clayton: AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!

Again, I'm sorry! Ahem. Meanwhile the captured heroes are left in sorrow for what they think has happened to their friends in chapter 4. The rest of the villains watch them as Sweetie lays quietly on her new throne.

Tristan: (grimly) I couldn't saved him

Sammy: (sobbing) My sweet . . . Chase. (Sniffles) We lost him forever. (Cries)

Patchy and Ella hug each other, mourning for their friends. Fluffy and Tuck hug their siblings for comfort.

Carl: (with Crash and Craze) I didn't know it would come to this. Chase is gone. (Voice wavering) And now Clone is gonna come back! (Sniffles)