Chapter 13: The Final Battle (part 3)

Sweetie is currently extracting Patchy's powers to change reality! When Ella saw this, she couldn't bear to watch another second. His screams break all their hearts. Then once his powers are gone, so are his reality changes. Ladybird goes free and decides to quit.

Ladybird: I HAD ENOUGH! I'M GOING BACK TO PICKPOCKETING!

Then she storms out. But also removing Patchy's powers reveal that Patchy was hiding someone. Two someones who doesn't want to leave everybody but Patchy didn't want to get hurt. It was Coral and Tundra! Tundra was guarding Coral because she couldn't leave a pup behind.

Skye and Everest: Tundra? CORAL?!?!

Coral: (sheepishly) Hi.

Sweetie: Ah. Your little friends decided to stay, huh? Claw!

Then Claw appears out of one of his portals.

Claw: Yes, Your Highness? (Sweetie uses her unspoken power on Claw) AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetie lets go of Claw and lets out one final message to her captain.

Sweetie: I hereby discharge you from duty. Now you will rot in prison!

Claw: YOU TRAITO- -

Sweetie uses her extracted portal power to make a portal underneath Claw, leading to Adventure City Prison. Clone could not believe his leader's actions.

Clone: Deceiver!!!!!! (Growls in anger) 

Ella rushes over to Patchy's side.

Ella: Patchy!!!! Are you okay?

Patchy: (weakly with a sly grin) I'm gonna be fine.

Sweetie: I WAS SO CLOSE TO TAKING OVER THIS WORLD! BUT NOW IT SEEMS I HAVE ONCE AGAIN CHOSEN INCOMPETENT MINIONS!!! (Looks at defeated Humdingers, Vances, Sid, Copycat, Butch and Ruben) If I want to become queen, then I BETTER WORK ALONE!!!!

Chase: (calling on his PupTag) MAX! CARL! CRAZE! ANYBODY WHO CAN FIGHT: WE NEED BACKAP CAPITAL A, CAPITAL S, CAPITAL A, CAPITAL P!!!!! S.O.S.! Roger! Wilco! Anything!

Sweetie: It's useless, Chase. Time . . . (about to shoot plasma ball at everybody) to end your suffering.

Zuma: Watch out! (Charges up with Rubble and gets out force field)

Clone closes in for the attack. Then Sweetie shoots a plasma ball at the group, making a huge wall on the wall and everybody falls. Liberty swiftly flattens herself and becomes a trampoline for everyone. Eveveryone lands on Liberty and they are safe on the ground. Liberty turns back.

Zuma: Thanks, Libby.

Crash: Where's Clone?

Then the ground starts to shake! And the most unlikely, unexpected thing happened! Dark clouds loomed over to a giant hole which might have happened with the shake! The skies turned a mix of blood-red and hot pink combined! And everyone rushes by the Humdingers, only Mighty Humdinger turned back to the lowly, and cowardly Mayor Humdinger. He and Harold give a message of extreme importance.

Rubble: Humdinger?

Tundra: Harold?

Harold Humdinger: You gotta get out of here! Sweetie stole our powers! 

Chase: She stole Claw's and Patchy's too!

Patchy: I feel like I should hang back on this one.