✨Chapter 1✨

After 16 year of being captured and experimented on, aurora felt weak and was in so much pain.
she wished that she could escape from silas's lab.

A scientist came up to her and started to take notes on aurora's condition, "Hm... specimen seems rather fine. For now." the scientist exclaims, aurora snarls at him, "Unleash me fleshbag!" aurora demanded with every ounce of strength she had left.
She then heard a evil chuckle, and noticed silas, he walks over and hand motions the scientist to leave.
Once the scientist left, silas kneels down to eye level, "after all these years, it seemed like yesterday that you were only 5 years old." silas said, aurora growls and snarls at him, silas raised a eye brow, "I can see someone is a bit aggressive today." silas said, he then gave a slight chuckle, "Well i am sure that you will like our new guest. Wanna say hi?" silas asks before aurora could say anything, silas hand motioned his men to take her to where the new 'guest' was.

Once they have arrives, aurora's noticed a giant robot, her eyes widened, it was a huge robot coloured blue and grey.
Aurora noticed that the giant robot was starting to wake up, he groans and slowly opens his eyes, "Huh, what?" the giant robot said as he tries to break free but fails.
Aurora tries to use some of her strength to lift herself up and sits up, she then looks over the giant robot, "It is no use, you know." aurora said, the giant robot looks over and noticed aurora, "Where am i? What do you fleshlings want?!" he demanded answers, aurora sighs, "First of all, i am not human, i am part werewolf, and part dragon." aurora exclaims, he then raised a eye brow, "Why are you in a cell?" he asks, aurora looks at the ground, "Because to some human's, i am considered a monster, a kind of creature that shouldn't exist." aurora said.
The giant robot gave a slight curious look, "where is the rest of your kind?" he asks, aurora looks back at him, "They are... no longer around, let's say." aurora exclaims, the giant robots eyes widened, "o-oh, sorry to hear that. May i ask who took their lives?" he asks, aurora gave a slight growl, "The same people who put you here." aurora said, the giant robot gave a surprised look.

He then noticed how down aurora looked, he then clears his throat, "i'm breakdown." breakdown introduced himself, aurora gave a slight smile, "Nice to meet you, breakdown, my name is aurora." aurora exclaims, breakdown gave a comforting chuckle.

They both suddenly heard a door open, breakdown noticed how aurora was snarling at silas and his men, breakdown then glares at silas, "filthy fleshings, who do you think you are?!" breakdown yelled, silas then puts his arms behind his back, "We are mech, and i am silas" silas exclaims, "Release me now and i will let you live" breakdown demanded, "I'm afraid you are far too valuable to us" silas exclaims, breakdown let out a chuckle, "Megatron will never pay a ransom" breakdown stated, "Oh you misunderstand we don't want to ransom, we want only you, all of you." silas said.

Breakdown looks over to aurora, "What does this fleshling mean?" breakdown asks, aurora gave a worried look, "He means piece by piece, breakdown." aurora exclaims, breakdown gave a slight terrified look and tries to break free.
"Full disclosure, we intend to pull you apart break you down if you will and we will utilize whatever we discover to develop a new generation of weaponry" silas said while snapping his fingers.
The scientist then walks onto breakdown, silas then walks over and stands next to aurora and breakdown, "I'm afraid that you won't survive the process so thank you in advance for your sacrifice mech is very much in your debt." silas exclaims, "You are making a very big mistake little man, when i'm finished with you they'll have to scrape you off the floor." breakdown threatened, aurora glares daggers at silas and continue to snarl at him.
"Since you evidently aren't squeamish i'll allow you to watch. Our spain receptors disabled?" silas asks, the scientist nodded slowly, "Good. then he won't make as much noise. Open him up." silas said, breakdown and aurora looked at him in terror.
The scientist lifted his one hand for a drill tool, and it automatically came as told, he then drills it towards breakdown.