✨Chapter 6✨

When they were busy healing aurora's wounds and injuries.
Astrid and knockout explained to megatron, breakdown and the other riders on what happened to her with the autobots.

At first breakdown was furious and almost wanted to confront bulkhead.
But astrid and knockout has explained to them that she doesn't want them to be worried nor go ballistic.

Megatron and the others questioned on what they meant. And knockout and astrid explained that aurora has had a plan to surprise the autobots.

And after a while of explaining, they all thought that it was a good idea.
But then the riders started to get another idea.

-The next day-

Megatron and the others were on a mission to retrieve a relic that was from cybertron and has ended up on earth.

Once they have returned empty handed, megatron was furious because of bumblebee taking the relic from his hand.

Knockout was then ordered to go and retrieve another relic that was in a different location.

As they all were doing their posts.
Breakdown was walking over to aurora's room and brought her a little peace offering and to check if she was okay.

As the doors open, he see's aurora laying on the ground, still recovering from optimus prime's fire blast.
He decides to walk over to her and sits down next to her to keep her company.
"Hey, aurora, how you doing?" Breakdown asks, while setting the little gift he brought beside him.

Aurora turns her head to him and whimpers.
She then lays her head next to him and exhales deeply, while smoke came out of her nostrils.

Breakdown gave a soft smile.
"I'll take that as a 'i am alright'?" Breakdown guessed.

Aurora then groans at him, while opening one eye to look up at him.
Breakdown gave a slight chuckle. "Don't give me that look" Breakdown chuckled.

Aurora then rolled her eye and closed her eye shut.
Breakdown then tilts his head slightly to the side. "Your still worried about him, aren't you?" Breakdown asks.

Aurora then lifts her head and looks at him, and nods.
Breakdown gave a slight smile, "His alright, don't worry, he is just in the control room." Breakdown explains.
He then pets her head, "He is all better because of you, So don't worry about it." Breakdown exclaims.

Aurora exhales in slight relief.
She then nudged her head into breakdowns chest for appreciation.
Breakdown let out a chuckle, "Looks like someone is feeling a lot better." Breakdown chuckled.

Hiccup and the rest of the riders entered the room.
"She sure has" Astrid chuckled.

Hiccup then flies over to aurora and lands next to her.
He then gets off of his dragon toothless, and walks over to her with his dragon book.
While toothless runs up to aurora happily, and playfully.
As hiccup was looking at aurora's wounds and listing off the things from his book, he then closes his book, and sets it down.
"It would appear that she is all healthy." Hiccup announced.

Breakdown nods, "Thank the all spark for that." breakdown said in relief.
He then pets aurora's head. "Wouldn't want to loose my favourite partner." Breakdown chuckled.