✨Chapter 7✨

-The next day-

Aurora was on her way to the weapons room.
That is till she noticed a new recruit working on the weapons and gear.

She decides to walk over to him, "Well, hello." Aurora announced herself.

The new recruit looks around, "Who said that?" He asked slightly confused.

Aurora decides to form her wings and fly onto the weapons table.
"I did, sir." Aurora said.

He then looks over and noticed aurora.
"Who are you?" He asks while holding onto his blaster.

Aurora gave a slight chuckle, "No need for the weapon, i am part of the decepticons, and i live to serve megatron and the others for what they did for me." Aurora exclaims.

He then raised a brow, "And what exactly did they do for you?" He asks while putting his blaster down.

Aurora shrugs, "They just helped me get away from those awful humans who took me away from my family." aurora explains, she then turns around and turns her head to him slightly, "And i am sure you would know what it is like to loose a familiar" Aurora exclaims.

His eyes slightly widened, "How did you know?" He asks.

Aurora then looks straight ahead, and decides to sort out some weapons, "Well megatron informed me, and i figured that you and i would get along just nicely, knowing that you and i have some things in common." Aurora explains.

He then raised a brow, "What can we possible have in common?" He questioned.
He then decides to sort out some weapons.

Aurora then clears her throat, "Well, let's just say that we both are loyal, we both lost something or someone that was dear to us, and we both wish for the autobots or humans to pay for their insolence." Aurora listed off.

He then looks over aurora, slightly shocked and slightly surprised.
"I suppose you wouldn't happen to have a name?" he wondered.

Aurora gave a slight smile, "It's aurora, may i ask what is yours?" She asks.

He then gave a slight smile back, "It's dreadwing, and i would be looking forward on working with you." He exclaims.

Aurora gave a slight nod, "I am sure it would be a pleasure, and be more fun." Aurora exclaims with a slight grin.

~Time skip~

After a while of chatting and sorting out some of the weapons.
Aurora soon noticed the screen pop up, and shows megatron.

"Dreadwing." Megatron called out.

Dreadwing soon turns around to the screen, "I am at your beck and call, lord megatron." Dreadwing exclaims.

"I wish to intrust you with a task i would normally reserve for myself. That is if you want to prove yourself worthy of becoming my first lieutenant." Megatron exclaims.

Dreadwing and aurora both raised a brow.
"That post belongs to airachnid" Dreadwing stated.

"She will be missed." Megatron exclaims.
"And i suggest you bring back up. She can be a handful" Megatron stated.