✨Chapter 2✨

-2 weeks later-

Aurora was starting to get her strength back and was starting to be in good health, breakdown has been helping aurora train and help her abilities.
Knockout however was just fascinated by aurora's abilities and studied her, and of course she didn't mind knockout studying her, she would sometimes help knockout and breakdown out in the med bay.
Megatron has been taking a liking to aurora being around, and was thinking that she could be useful on helping him with his plans.
Breakdown and knockout has introduced aurora to the rest of the crew on the ship, some were confused and some were just as fascinated as knockout was.
Even soundwave himself would sometime come to the med bay just to be around aurora, tho he couldn't talk he would sometimes show face expressions on his visor, and would sometimes pet her to show appreciation.

-Back to the story-

Aurora was sitting on breakdowns shoulder and noticed soundwave showing megatron some news.
"I recognize this magnetic signature soundwave, and it would be unfortunate to have a decepticon invention such as this used against us." megatron exclaims, breakdown then walks up to him, "I will secure the weapon, lord megatron." breakdown stated, megatron then turns to him, "Breakdown?" megatron chuckles "if you can be bested by mere humans, what chance do you have against the autobots?" megatron asks, aurora gave a low growl, "allow me to redeem myself master. What i have lost is a constant reminder that i must never again fail you." breakdown said.

Megatron then turns back to breakdown, "Very well, be sure to don't fail me again." megatron said, breakdown nods and gentle placed aurora down, "What are you doing?" aurora asks, breakdown sighs, "I am going on a mission by myself. I will be fine." breakdown said, aurora groans in response, "Well i am coming with you, who knows who or what could come for the relic, it could be autobots yes, but what happens if it was silas and his men again?" aurora stated, "Listen aurora, i know that you are worried about me but don't worry i'll have my com so you'll know when i need back up." breakdown exclaims, aurora crossed her arms and groans, "Fine, but if anyone dares hurt you again, don't expect me to show them any mercy." aurora exclaims, breakdown gave a slight chuckle, "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." breakdown exclaims.
Soundwave then walks up to them and opens a ground bridge for breakdown, breakdown then turns to aurora, "I'll see you soon." breakdown exclaims as he transforms and drove off, "I'll see you soon too." aurora exclaims as she waves him goodbye.

Once he left, soundwave kneels down and leads a hand, aurora crawls onto his hand and sits down, soundwave then lifted her up and walks over to his screen.
Soundwave placed aurora on his shoulder and was typing something on the screen, aurora watched and was interested to see what the new language and symbols means.

As aurora was looking at the screen, starscream soon entered the room and walked in, "My liege-" starscream was about to ask something but noticed aurora, "What is she doing here?" starscream asks in slight disgust, aurora turns around and glares at him, "Nice to see you to, screamer." aurora exclaims, starscream muffles in response, megatron then turns to starscream, "Is there a problem for her to be here?" megatron asks with a raised eye brow, "No, my liege, but i don't understand why she is still around. I mean her wounds has healed surely." starscream questioned, aurora rolled her eyes, "Fine, if i am such a bother to you, i will leave." aurora exclaims as she hops off of soundwaves shoulder and walks out.

Soundwave watch aurora leave and turns to starscream.
Starscream could feel that everyone on the ship was glaring at him, "What?" starscream asks in a slight annoyed tone, soundwave walks up to him and points to were aurora left, starscream rolled his eyes, "I don't understand why she is so important to this cause." starscream exclaims, megatron slowly walks up to him, "Because she is the one that didn't make me want to turn you into scrap, and the fact that she is now gone because of you makes me want to turn you into scrap." megatron exclaims, starscream gulped and gave a nervous chuckle, "I- i will uhm... go look for her." starscream said as he quickly leaves before anyone could say another word.

-Meanwhile-

Aurora was in the med bay with knockout, "So where do you need these?" aurora asks as she was carrying some small tools, "You can just put those over there." knockout said as he points to the table.
Aurora nods and flys over to the table and place the tools down.

Starscream however entered the room, aurora and knockout looks over and noticed starscream, "Oh look its screamer." aurora exclaims sarcastically, knockout gave a slight chuckle, starscream grumbles and walks up to her, "Listen, you are welcome to stay on the ship." starscream exclaims, aurora and knockout looked at each other with a raised eye brow and looks back at him, "Are you alright?" knockout asks, starscream gave a confused look, "I doing just fine, knockout, why?" starscream asks, "Well you are never this... welcoming." aurora exclaims, starscream mumbles that aurora nor knockout could hear, "It is because you are to valuable to us." starscream said, aurora rolls her eyes, "So i am just here to look pretty and to just do what you guys say?" aurora asks, starscream freezed and stutters.

Before starscream could say anything, Megatron enters the room, "What is going on here?" megatron asks which made starscream jump, "My liege, i- i.. well.. u-uhm.." starscream stutters, aurora sighs and flys over to megatron, "Everything is just fine, starscream here was just here to apologise." aurora exclaims, megatron raised a eye brow, "Very well but if starscream touches you, you must inform me, immediately." megatron stated, aurora nods and lowers her head in respect, "Yes, my liege, i will be sure to keep that in mind." aurora exclaims, megatron then glares at starscream and walks away without a word.

Aurora then turns back to knockout, "Is there anything else you want me to do, knockout?" aurora asks, knockout shook his head, "No, there isn't anything else you can do, you can just go and take your break." knockout exclaims, aurora nods and flys over to her little home that starscream got for her.

Starscream decides to walk over to aurora to hopefully get some answers.
"Why did you defend me?" starscream asks, aurora walks over to her single couch and lays there and looks up at starscream, "Well unlike you, i don't like to see violence, and if you studied about my kind then you would know that my kind are the most loyal and most protective creatures in the world." aurora exclaims while laying back down, starscream gave a slight surprised expression, but then felt a bit guilty.
He was confused on why he was feeling guilty for what he did but he knows that what he did was wrong, he looks back at aurora and clears his throat, "Do you.. forgive me?" starscream asks, aurora rolled her eyes and looks up at him, "I do starscream, i am not the kind of creature who likes to keep a grudge." aurora exclaims, starscream gave a slight sigh of relief, he then lifts his hand and tries to pet her.
Starscream was surprised to see aurora not minding his touch, aurora stretched out her wings and curls her tail around her and falls asleep.
Starscream slowly moves his hand and decides to leave her alone to sleep.

-Time skip-

Breakdown has finally come back to the warship.
Megatron noticed that breakdown was walking up to him empty handed, "Breakdown, you dare to return empty handed?!" megatron asks furiously, "No, master." breakdown said as he turn around to reveal airachnid on his back, "Airachnid, it has been some time." megatron exclaims, "Lord megatron, what can i say? it's good to be back." airachnid said.