✨Chapter 5✨

-The next morning-

Aurora groans slightly and opens her eyes slightly.
She could feel someone petting her head gently, she exhales at the touch and felt at peace.
She decides to look up and noticed megatron. Aurora gave a surprised look and immediately gets up.

Megatron then looks over at aurora, "Is there something wrong?" Megatron asks with a raised brow.

Aurora groans, and grunts, trying to say what she wants to say.
Megatron gave a confused look, he stands up and raised both his hands. "Take it easy aurora, your in your dragon form, so i can't understand you." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora transforms back into her human form and looks up at him.
"W-what are you doing here?" Aurora asks.

Megatron tilts his head to the side slightly, and decides to kneel down.
"Me and the decepticons heard what has happened the other day. So me and the others wanted to make sure you were alright, but then you fell asleep on my lap." Megatron explains.

Aurora sighs to herself, "Well, thank you for checking up on me, and i apologise for falling asleep on your lap, lord megatron." Aurora exclaims.

Megatron gave a slight confused look. "You don't have to apologise." He said whilst placing his hand down for aurora.

Aurora decides to crawl onto his hand and sits down criss cross.
Megatron then lifts her, and leaves the room.
He then looks down at her, "You can also just call me megatron." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora looks up at him and gave a slight confused look, "May i ask why you want me to address you as megatron, instead of lord megatron?" Aurora asks.

Megatron then looks ahead, "Because you earn that title, and i rather prefer you call me that." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora nods and decides to not question any more.

As they both were in the halls, aurora noticed the dragon riders flying towards them.

"Oh thank thor we found you guys!" Astrid shouted in relief.

Megatron, and aurora gave a confused look, "What seems to be the problem?" Aurora asks.

"It is starscream, and he has left the war ship, but i am afraid that orion has many questions." hiccup explains.

"Scrap!" Aurora said to herself.
Aurora, and megatron then looks at each other then looks back at the riders.
"Alright, megatron will discuss some things with orion, knowing starscream, he might have told him some things." Aurora exclaims.

"I agree. I better be off." Megatron stated, while walking towards orion's room.

"But what Do we do?" Snotlout asks.

Megatron stops in his tracks and looks down at aurora.
Aurora then forms wings and flys to the riders, "We should make sure that nobody else boards this ship. So Hiccup, astrid you two go to the control room and watch for anything suspicious. Snoutlout, ruff, and tuff, you three go outside and secure it, if it isn't one of us then don't allow them to get in or out." Aurora ordered.
They all nodded and went to their posts, Fishlegs then flys closer to her. "What about me?" Fishlegs asks.
Aurora looks over at him, "You will help knockout and breakdown in the med bay, and be sure to take 2 vehicons with you to guard the door." Aurora ordered.
Fishlegs nods and flys away.